16

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 16 Throwing bricks and leading the way

Chapter 16: Throwing bricks and stones

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Wang Lang, Lu Yun, why are you here? Come in! Yulong opened the door and greeted warmly, these two are friends he met in the game, and the relationship has always been very good, although they have not met many times in reality, they are already very familiar with each other, and there is no jerky netizen face base at all.

"How did you find here?" Yulong invited the two to sit down on the sofa, poured two glasses of boiled water for the two, and asked curiously.

"Have you forgotten what Lu Yun was doing?" Wang Lang turned Lu Yun's shoulder and squeezed his eyes, "This is a famous hacker emperor, it's not easy to find your home from the IP address on your contact number."

Yulong exhaled in his heart, fortunately it was Lu Yun, the most important thing in his life was to play games, nothing else could enter his heart, as soon as he sat on the sofa, he wore a helmet and played games again.

"Why haven't you played the game for so long?" Wang Lang took a sip of a glass of water and put it down, he couldn't get used to drinking this kind of boiled water, "Ask Fan Yichen that guy and he said that he couldn't find anyone either, and he didn't reply to your messages, and he thought something was wrong with you, so he pulled this guy over to take a look."

Yulong's heart warmed, he always thought that he was a lonely soul in this world, without worry, but he didn't expect that there were friends who took him to heart, hearing Ah Yi's name, his heart was slightly bored, but his face was not obvious, only smiled, "I've been busy with some personal matters recently, and I haven't logged in to my game account, since you finally came, let's sleep at my house tonight, let's have a shot at night."

"I'm fine, Fan Yichen asked if he found you..." Wang Lang clicked on the personal terminal and showed it to Yulong, "He said he wanted to come over."

Yulong saw a line of words on the virtual screen in the air, "Tell me the address, I'll come over right away." His heart was tight, both expectant and frightened, at this moment he couldn't even maintain his apparent calmness, and looked at the lines of words with a tangled face.

"I sent the address over..."Wang Lang raised his head after replying, and when he saw Yulong's expression, he was slightly stunned, this guy is a personal essence, and his emotional intelligence is explosive, and he reacted after a little thought, and he didn't hide the conversation between him and Yulong, "Yu Xiaolong, what kind of expression do you have?" Are you supposed to be—" "