74

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > The Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 74|Chapter <>

74|Chapter <>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong swept it with his divine sense, and found that it was the young man who came to pick up the white girl last time, and he couldn't help but have a bad premonition in his heart, and hurriedly walked over to open the door.

"Little brother, have you seen the white girl?" A tall boy dressed in black stood in the doorway and swept the room around, a look of disappointment in his eyes.

"The white girl has already gone back in the afternoon, hasn't she arrived home yet?" Yu Long Qi said, at that time, he had already sent people to the bottom of the mountain, not far from the village, a total of less than five minutes away, how could it be impossible to walk for a few hours, there were no wild beasts in that area, how could people disappear for no reason?

"Not yet... I'll look for it again. Seeing that the people were not here, Huzi turned around and planned to go up the mountain to look for it again.

Yulong glanced at the corners of the young man's wet trousers, he was afraid that he had been looking for a long time, it was almost dark at this time, and nothing would happen to him if he went up the mountain, not to mention that the white girl's loss had nothing to do with him, so he said, "Wait, I'll go with you."

Huzi glanced at him, saw his thin skin and tender meat, and hurriedly shook his head and said, "You don't need a hemp brother, I'll just be alone." "He followed the hill and didn't fall.

Yulong saw that she was looked down upon by an ordinary man, and she couldn't cry or laugh, "Let's go, it's dark no matter how late it is, don't have anything happen to her little girl outside."

As she spoke, Yulong covered a radius of ten miles with her divine sense, and found that there was no trace of the girl at all, even if she ran out as a girl, it was impossible for her to go that far, right?

Nothing really happened to that girl, right?

Was it trafficked? It is impossible for a monster to appear in the territory of the little dragon, and even if the big demon encounters the dragon god, he can only pick up his tail and flee for his life.

If there is a kidnapper who sees a girl who is like a flower and jade and is alone, it is still possible to think of taking the person away. He glanced at Huzi, who was walking like the wind in front of him, and while following unhurriedly, he expanded the scope of his divine sense's search.