88

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 89|Chapter <>|<>

88|Chapter <>|<>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

In the early morning, the Jingyin Temple was a murmuring chanting, a pot of Junzi orchid branches and leaves on the windowsill shook for a while, the white shadow flashed, a fifteen or sixteen-year-old girl turned around in the room, her hair was flying, her clothes were fluttering, the girl's eyebrows were picturesque, her eyes were bright, she was dressed in white and snow, she flew out of the windowsill like a happy bird, and went straight to the temple room.

"Ah Gao, is Master's breakfast ready?" The girl's beautiful voice like a oriole sounded in the doorway.

The little monk who was burning the fire turned his head and said with a smile, "Yin'er came to serve breakfast to Uncle Shi again?" Isn't it because you're in trouble again?

"I didn't, Master only came back late last night, he must have gone to catch the big devil again, he must be very hungry now! I'll bring breakfast to Master. Yin'er winked and smiled playfully.

The little monk was slightly stunned by that smile, and hurriedly smiled in disguise, "Yes, who doesn't know that Yin'er is filial to Master, you wait a minute, the steamed bun will be fine immediately."

Yin'er stood patiently at the door and waited, looking at the red sky with big bony eyes for a while, and looking at the birds flying around on the branches for a while, and her mood was as bright as the sky, and she was as happy as a bird.

After a while, the little monk put two steamed buns and a bowl of bean paddles in a wooden tray, brought it to her and handed it to her, she thanked her while reaching out to take it, seeing that there was no one in the yard, she took the tray all the way to a meditation room, knocked on the door gently, and a clear voice came from inside: "Come in."

Yin'er pushed open the door, only to see a young monk in a jade-colored monk's robe was sitting quietly on the Putuan, jade white fingers flipped through the scriptures, and when Yin'er came in, he put the scriptures on the low side, Yin'er put the tray in front of him, and sat down cross-legged opposite the master, staring at the master's handsome face with a pair of beautiful big eyes.

The young monk picked up the soy milk and put it down, looked at the girl's innocent eyes, and sighed helplessly, "Yin'er, how many times has Master told you, don't stare at an adult man like this."

"Master is no one else!" Yin'er argued, the master is the master who raised her, what does it matter to take a look, not to mention that she knows from the words she stole from the senior brothers in this novel, in this era, there is no taboo between men and women, it's not that you can't look at it, the master is obviously very young, but he has an antique heart.