53

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 53|down|mountain

53|Down the Mountain

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Things were almost done, Yulong grabbed Huang Furui's sleeve, casually pressed the lower plane shuttle, and in the next second, the two disappeared directly from the market.

"Those two boys ran away! Pursue! Several demon cultivators who were about to act saw that the person was gone, and hurriedly rushed to the place where the two disappeared.

"What kind of teleportation magic weapon does this kid use? There weren't any spiritual power fluctuations?

"Damn, I'm lost again! I'll just say act early, you have to wait and wait!

"Today, many monks have come out of the secret realm, and many sect ancestors have been dispatched, are you arresting people with great fanfare, do you want to cause a siege by monks from all over the world?"

"What's in a hurry, there's always a chance to meet again. Zhang Zhenren from the Huashan faction is here, retreat! In front of the Chixia Cave,

two figures, one Xuan and one white, suddenly appeared, and a certain Zhengtai who was flying in the sky sighed, stared at it, and found that one of the white-clothed young men in wide-sleeved robes was his master, and he called out happily, "Master, are you out of the customs?" He

was processing documents in the Suzaku Hall, and Huangfu Wuji paused slightly.

A delicate girl in a yellow dress walked in with a wooden tray at the door, "Senior brother, this is a dish I made with my own hands..."

Huangfu Wuji put his finger to his lips and motioned for her to silence, Wu Changqin paused and walked over to put the tray on the table. Today is her duty, and the food she cooked this time has been unanimously praised by her brothers and sisters, so she has the cheekiness to bring food to Huangfu Wuji.

Anyway, the two places of Huangfu Wuji and Master are usually delivered by the disciples on duty in the cafeteria, so she won't seem too rushed.

"Wuji, come here." The young man's clear, sunny voice came.

Huangfu Wuji closed the document in his hand, stood up and stepped out of the door in a few big steps.

"Senior brother," Wu Changqin looked at the man's disappearing back in an instant, frowning slightly, "Go to see Master, not to see your sweetheart, is it necessary to rush like this..."