89

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 90|<>|<>

89|IX|<>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The woman in red was standing on a mountain peak, her black hair was flying without wind, the corners of her eyes were red, her pupils were a very rich black, her skin was as white as snow, her lips were red as fire, and she was as charming as a charm.

And on the peaks to her left and right, there stood two young men, one green and one white, holding flying swords.

"Demon girl, take your life!" Pineapple flew forward, the sword pointed directly at her forehead, the woman in red raised her head back, and her body flew out upside down, Lin Yue attacked from behind, the tip of the sword pointed directly at her back heart, the woman in red flipped back in the air, stepped on his sword and jumped up, her hands met in front of her chest, and the whole person was instantly shrouded in a rotating red ribbon of light.

Pineapple poured spiritual power into the flying sword, raised the sword and slashed towards the aperture, only to see a flash of red light, the silver-white flying sword was dyed into a fiery red like a soldering iron at a speed visible to the naked eye, pineapple felt a burning as if to corrode people from the palm of his hand, he hurriedly prepared to let go of his hand, but found that his hand seemed to be stuck by the hilt, how could not be shaken off, from the palm to the back of the hand was quickly dyed a piece of scorched black, and at a very fast speed was spreading to his wrist.

Lin Yue's hands quickly sealed, and an extremely bright white sword light emitted, instantly slashing towards the pineapple's hand.

Pineapple watched the sword light fall with lightning speed, and couldn't help but close his eyes tightly, but what was waiting for him was not the huge pain of breaking his wrist, but an extreme tingling.

"Ahh

"Oh my mother, it hurts—" a painful voice came from the cave.

"Bear with me." A clear voice reassured.

Pineapple sat cross-legged in the cave, so painful that tears were about to fall out.

Lin Yue sat behind him, his palm pressed on his back, and spiritual power continued to enter his body.

The pineapple charred hands gradually turned dark gray, then light gray, and finally completely returned to their normal complexion.

Pineapple opened his eyes, looked at his intact hand, and recalled the feeling of being like a maggot attached to a bone that seemed to burn his soul together, and his heart was stunned for a while, "What kind of magic skill did that demon girl practice?" Such an evil sect?