33

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 33|28.27.5.2|

33|28.27.5.2|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The stealthy massive battleship silently approached the capital star, stopping before approaching the air defense police line, and the huge laser cannon kept adjusting its movements, locking on the silver-white mecha flying around the capital star.

Suddenly, the silver-white mecha disappeared in an instant from the surveillance screen, and the yellow hair in charge of adjusting the weapon system immediately reported, "Boss, lost the tracking target!" When

the pirate leader heard this, he looked through a telescope that magnified hundreds of trillions of times, and there was nothing in his field of vision except for a blue planet, "It was invisible, and I could find its traces compared to the satellite projection." The

satellite projection of the entire capital star was scanned at a rate of several trillion times per second, and after a moment, the yellow hair shook his head, "Boss, there is nothing abnormal about the satellite projection.

"Damn it!" The pirate leader cursed, and the telescopes worth hundreds of millions of dollars immediately turned into dust in his hands.

Huangfu Wuji glanced sideways at Yulong, who looked excited, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, how could he really put the savior of mankind in danger, as long as it was within the protective range of the airspace of the Capital Star, any attack would be wiped out by the protective shield.

Afraid that the group of old antiques on the ground would come out in a hurry, after the third urging came from the contactor, Huangfu Wuji finally gave the order to return, and the mecha instantly passed through the atmosphere, not even a trace of sparks appeared, and all the heat generated by friction with the atmosphere was converted and stored in the energy box.

Huangfu Wuji parked the mecha on the lawn of the villa, and when he looked up, he saw Qin Ge Lao, Zhang Ge Lao, Lieutenant General Su and others who seemed to have passed by the villa unintentionally.

As soon as Yulong landed, he met a pair of eyes staring at him, the owners of the eyes were old and young, some were wearing military uniforms, some were wearing civilian clothes, looking at him with curiosity and scrutiny, but without exception they were all gentle and loving, and even faintly revealed a trace of gratitude and excitement.

Yulong was slightly stunned, he didn't know this person, they should be looking at the emperor Fu Wuji beside him, this kid doesn't know what his identity is, could it be a certain highness? Although he guessed the identity of Huangfu Wuji, he did not guess the truth of the matter.