87

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 88|Chapter <>|

87|Chapter <>|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Pineapple took two steps and reacted to herself, "Ha, I forgot that I'm not afraid of the cold now, let's go to the north, there was no one in the south eight hundred years ago." However, there has been a war in the north, and there are many dead, and there are many resentments, and there may be many demons. The

two of them have just entered the foundation building period, and they can't fly with the sword, but there is a flying magic weapon in the storage bag, but they need to consume spiritual power.

So they went to the town and spent a lot of money to buy a carriage, and the two of them drove all the way to the north.

But it was said that Yulong drove the two apprentices to subdue the demons and eliminate the demons, so he went into the quiet room and sat down on the nursery, he looked at the closed door, landed on the sky net, and entered the bazaar.

"Don't miss it when you pass by, Sansheng Stone can help you realize your wishes as long as you have nine hundred and nine eight immortal stones, nine hundred and eighty immortal stones, you can see the past life, this life can be considerable, and the next life can be seen, whether you want to find a lover in the past life, or a partner in the next life, the Sansheng Stone can help you realize your wishes, don't miss it when you pass by!"

Yulong walked over, and an old man with a white beard smiled and said, "This little brother, do you want to take a look?" As long as the ninety-nine-eight immortal stones..."

"Are you really a three-life stone?" Yulong interrupted him.

"If it's fake, don't worry, God..."Whitebeard paused slightly, patted his chest and said, "... Character Guarantee.

"If you don't have immortal stones, can you use spirit stones?" Yulong asked hopelessly.

The white-bearded old man looked at him, rolled his eyes, and said, "Little brother, it's not impossible for you to use spirit stones, but there are only words and no videos."

"How many spirit stones do you want?"

"Look at the little brother, you don't have a lot of money, and I won't charge you more, just 100,000 high-grade spirit stones." The white-bearded old man had an expression of a cheap cabbage price.

Yulong only had a total of 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, and he was ruthless, but he still paid them all.

The white-bearded old man let him stand in front of the Sansheng Stone, and lines of words gradually appeared on the surface of the stone: