78

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 78|Chapter <>

Chapter 78

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Hearing the shouts of the children outside, Shan Wa Niang hurriedly put down the dustpan in her hand, and as soon as she stepped out of the threshold, she saw a girl wearing a water blue top and pink dress walking into the courtyard gate.

"Fang'er?" Shan Wa Niang looked at the Tingting girl in front of her who was dressed like a rich lady, and rubbed her eyes in disbelief.

"Godmother, I'm back!" Bai Yufang said with a smile and walked a few quick steps to her.

Shanwa Niang stretched out her hand and tentatively touched Bai Yufang's arm, and the warm and real touch told her that there was indeed a big living person in front of her, "Fang'er, is it really you?" You're back.

"I'm sorry to worry my godmother." Bai Yufang smiled and patted the woman's thin hand and said comfortingly.

"It's good to come back, it's good to come back." Shan Wa Niang glanced her up and down, raised her hand and touched the sleeve of her dress, the texture of her hand was a high-quality fabric that she had never touched, hesitated for a moment, and wondered, "Fang'er, you are..."

Bai Yufang was about to open her mouth to explain her apprenticeship in the mountains, when Shan Wa Niang continued, "Have you found a home?"

She paused slightly, this matter is more troublesome to explain clearly, not only because of why she ran around in the mountains that day and got lost, but most importantly, she also lived in a single man's house for a few months, with the idea of a godmother, she would definitely give her a hat of shame and shame, so she simply followed her words and said, "Yes, godmother, I have found a home."

Anyway, she will live with the master for a long time in the future, and she will take this opportunity to get out of this family.

As the saying goes, it is easy to go from thrift to luxury, and it is difficult to go from luxury to frugality, and after a few months of fine clothes and fine food, let her live in this dilapidated thatched house, eat bran and swallow vegetables every day, and do heavy farm work, which is even more uncomfortable than going to prison.

Shanwa Niang said repeatedly, "That's good, that's good..."

"Sister Bai! Sister Bai..." "Sister Bai..."

The two little beans ran into the yard from outside when they heard the sound, and when they saw a bright and beautiful woman, they were a little timid, wanting to get close but not daring to get close.