21

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 21 Second Highness

Chapter 21: Second Highness

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Next song, I want someone to come up and sing with me, is anyone willing?" Lin Qingyu glanced around the audience and asked with a smile.

"Yes—" Everyone shouted in unison, almost tearing off the roof, and those who swept his gaze felt that he was looking at him, and the whole hall screamed with excitement.

"Raise your hand if you are willing," Lin Qingyu gestured with a raised hand and walked back and forth on the stage, "Raise a little higher, let me see you!"

"Ahh

Lin Qingyu raised his finger to the audience and moved slowly, and the crowd would stir wherever he pointed, and people jumped up and waved their hands desperately, "Here, here..."

Lin Qingyu's finger pointed to a place and stopped, "You, it's you, the blue-clothed classmate at table 98."

Everyone was looking for table 98, and finally focused their eyes on an inconspicuous corner, Yulong was pushed by Wang Lang, and saw that all eyes were moving to him, and he didn't react a little.

"Come up and call you!" Wang Lang reminded loudly.

Although Yulong also raised his hands high, he didn't expect this kind of good luck to fall on his head at all, and walked out in a bit of a daze, and the crowd automatically gave way to a narrow aisle for him to pass.

Coming to the bottom of the stage, Lin Qingyu handed him a slender and beautiful hand.

The crowd erupted in a scream of excitement.

Yulong put his hand into Lin Qingyu's palm, and he pulled him onto the stage slightly.

Lin Qingyu didn't let go of his hand immediately, pulled him to the middle of the stage, and asked lightly with a smile, "Please tell me your name?"

"Yulong." Yulong felt that Lin Qingyu was almost a head taller than him, he only reached his chin, holding his hand dry and slightly cool, he didn't know why a sentence that a female college classmate had said in his previous life flashed in his mind, and the feelings of a man with a cool palm were also cold, in fact, it was just a little lower than the temperature of a normal person, it shouldn't be considered cool, right?

"Yulong," Lin Qingyu murmured softly, "a nice name."

Yulong felt his name spit out on the tip of his tongue, with an indescribable taste, as if he had a stunning impression at first sight, and with a bit of intimacy like an old friend, Lin Qingyu put his hand on Yulong's shoulder, "The next song is an ancient earth song that I sang when I first debuted, the name is "One Night in Beijing", can you sing it?"