51

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 51|stream|sand

51|Stream|Sand Formation

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong walked happily between the ridges, his hands were flexibly sealed, and a soil turning trick was played, directly covering a range of several square meters, and with a faint flash of spiritual light, a large piece of spiritual grass floated out of the soil, and then disappeared in an instant.

The speed of Yulong was extremely fast, and the whole scene seemed to be fast-forwarded, and only a fast-moving white afterimage was seen between the ridges, accompanied by the continuous flashing of spiritual light in the medicine field, and the spirit grass disappeared in pieces.

The thousand-year-old spirit grass can refine the middle-grade elixir, the middle-grade elixir is suitable for monks below the Yuan Infant Stage, and the place where Fan Yulong passes through is like a locust transit, leaving only a small part of the corners that are not growing well to continue to grow, and most of them have been transplanted into the mustard seed space with him, and the spiritual energy concentration of the space has increased rapidly, and the size of the entire space is also expanding at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Thousands of acres of elixir fields, Yulong took less than an hour to harvest, looking at the remaining scattered elixir, Yulong did not feel guilty at all, as an alchemist with a 100% Dan production rate, the spirit grass will be used to the greatest extent in his hands, it is not easy for people to be parents for more than a thousand years, and it is unforgivable to waste a little.

After Yulong finished harvesting the last piece of spiritual grass, a large new medicinal field appeared next to the edge of the medicine field, and he blinked his eyes in disbelief, this medicinal field was about the same size as the area just now, and it was also thousands of acres, but all of it was more than 10,000 years old spirit grass!

Yulong's whole person was about to be stupefied by this huge surprise, the apprentice is really a must-have product for murder and arson, home travel...

Yulong's mouse didn't fall into the rice jar this time, but directly fell into the fragrant meat pot!

The 10,000-year-old spirit grass can refine high-grade pills, suitable for monks from the god transformation period to the tribulation period, these spirit grasses have been fully matured, and there is no need to keep them to continue to grow, Yulong's soil turning trick directly shrouded hundreds of square meters, and all the spirit grass was collected into the storage bag without leaving an inch of grass, so that the speed was much faster, and in less than a quarter of an hour, thousands of acres of spirit grass were collected by him.