57

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 57|Please don't sexually harass me

57|Please don't sexually harass me

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

A young woman in her twenties is sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling window flipping through a paper book, wearing a white slim dress outlining her thick and slender figure, her face is not powdered, and her black hair is naturally draped over her shoulders, which has a natural beauty to decorate.

Yulong bumped Huangfu Wuji's arm, "Your mother is so beautiful." The

queen put down the book, burst out laughing, looked at Yulong, and asked her son, "Wuji, is this Xiaolong?"

"The son has seen the queen mother." Huangfu Wuji bowed and introduced Yulong to his mother, "This is Yulong, the master of Erchen."

"The grass people see the queen mother." Yulong hurriedly saluted.

The queen stood up, walked over and took Yulong's hand affectionately, "I've been looking forward to seeing you, I want to stay a few more days when I come to the palace, and let Wuji take you to have a good time."

"Thank you for the queen's kindness, the grass people still have important things to do, and it is inconvenient to stay in the palace for a long time." Yulong hurriedly excused himself, he was now eager to grow wings and fly to the White Deer Galaxy immediately, how could he be willing to stay in the palace for a while longer.

When the queen saw him say this, she thought that she really had something to do, but it was not difficult for the strongman, so she chatted with the two for a while, and left them for a light meal.

The ingredients in the palace are all new products that Xiao Guangqiu snatched back from Zhenpinxuan, coupled with the superb cooking skills of the imperial chef, although it can't be compared with the food made by the real spirit beasts and spirit dishes on the cultivation plane, it is a world of difference compared to the restaurant food bought from Xin Yu.

After finishing the meal, the queen rinsed her mouth, wiped her mouth with the white towel handed by the palace maid, and said with a smile, "Since eating the food of Zhenpinxuan, this body is getting better day by day, the skin is like a newborn baby, and she doesn't even need to wear makeup, thanks to Xiaolong."

"It's the queen's natural beauty." Yulong is telling the truth, the queen is already extremely beautiful, and any modification on her face is superfluous.

"This little mouth is so sweet, I don't know what you like, so I'll give you these factories." Yulong's acquisition of toothbrushes and cleaning lotion is not a secret in the upper echelons of the empire, after the queen received the news that Wuji was going to bring Yulong into the palace, she asked people to buy several large toothbrush and cleaning lotion manufacturing factories in the empire, and now they are just used to transfer to Yulong.