60

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 60|Son|Born

60|son|born

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

At the bottom of the deep and dark lake, Yulong sat cross-legged in a five-hearted posture, a large white egg placed between his lower abdomen and legs, with a white breathing mask on his face and a thin transparent tube connected to an oxygen device that could circulate automatically.

Since the last time he almost drowned in the lake, he bought a few portable oxygen devices and put them in a storage bag, although he stayed in the lake for many days, but because of the spiritual power to protect his body, his skin did not wrinkle.

Yulong was motionless, but the fish swimming around would never approach, or even avoid it far away, and the small animals would still avoid the tiger the king of all beasts, let alone the dragon?

Although this divine dragon is still an egg, Long Wei should not be underestimated.

Yulong didn't know when the little guy would be able to come out of the shell, and while fulfilling the obligation of the mother chicken to hatch eggs, he did not leave behind his own cultivation.

The aura in the lake was very sufficient, and it continued to pour into his body, swimming along the meridians of his body, and finally merging into the dantian, where it was absorbed by the constantly rotating golden pill, making his whole person have a warm feeling.

Yulong is running the immortal recipe to absorb the aura, while digesting the content of the primary chapter of the Ten Thousand Laws Returning to the True Sutra in his mind, if the previous introductory chapter is a primary school course, the primary chapter is a junior high school course, in addition to the upgraded version of the exercises recorded in the introductory chapter, there are also a lot of new exercises that can only be understood by monks above the Jindan period.

Yulong first directly skimmed the other parts and directly entered the alchemy chapter.

Although the life of a cultivator is extremely long, whether it is refining weapons, or refining pills, talisman making, arrays, and sword techniques, everything requires great energy and countless Xi to achieve results, so generally speaking, every cultivator will choose a kind of exercise to specialize.

And Yulong chose alchemy because of fate, so he had to go on this road.

There is no time for cultivation, Yulong has no time to enter the meditation for as little as three or five days, and as many as a few months, every time he comes out of the meditation, he will touch the big white egg for a while, sometimes the little guy has no reaction, and sometimes he will rub his palm.