22

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 22 I'll Take Him Away

Chapter 22: I'll Take Him Away

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Who's there?" Fan Yichen came back to his senses and immediately discovered the existence of another person.

The sharpness of Alpha's five senses was several times that of ordinary people, and the reason why he hadn't noticed it before was because his entire mind was on Lin Qingyu.

Yulong walked out slowly, Fan Yichen saw that it was him, his face softened, "Xiaolong, why are you here?" Without waiting for Yulong to answer, he himself replied, "You are here to participate in Ah Yu's singing club."

"Ah Yi, are you..."Yu Long said hesitantly, in fact, he had a lot of things in his heart to ask, but he felt that he didn't need to open his mouth to already know the answer.

"Shh Fan Yichen put his finger to his lips, knowing that he had heard their conversation, "Remember to keep it secret, come, have a drink with me."

Yulong was hugged by Fan Yichen's shoulders and walked forward, slightly distracted, less than half an hour ago, another person was also in the same position, one of them was his favorite star, and the other was his favorite person.

The two people he liked the most were together, and he couldn't even give birth to a trace of jealousy and hatred for his rival, but his heart was so stuffed that he couldn't breathe.

Fan Yichen took him around a few corners, pushed open the door of a private room, the light inside was very dim, several young people sat on the sofa drinking and chatting, saw them come in and glanced at it, his eyes stopped slightly on Yulong, thinking that it was the second prince where to find the MB, so he skipped it indifferently and continued to drink and have fun.

Yulong was taken by Fan Yichen to sit down in front of the small bar in the private room, and asked the waiter to mix a glass of Yingfu for him, and he asked for a jar of daughter red, and the alcohol content of Zhenpinxuan was low, for him, such a jar of wine would be appetizing at most.

"Come, let's not get drunk tonight..." Yulong can't remember how many glasses of wine he was poured into, because there is an old drunkard in the family, he usually doesn't drink a drop of alcohol, and he drank so much wine at once, although the degree is not high, but he is also a little unbearable.

The golden candlelight reflected Fan Yichen's handsome and good-looking side face, slightly in a trance, Yulong watched him pour down cup after cup, and didn't know how to comfort him, so he could only sacrifice his life to accompany the gentleman to keep raising his glass.