35

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > The Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 35|5.10|

35|5.10|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Tick... Your points have reached 5000, congratulations on obtaining low-level life trading privileges. An electronic sound suddenly sounded in his mind, Yulong opened his eyes from the meditation, and logged in to Tianwang to contact Xin Yu, because he had mentioned it once before, Xin Yu had already prepared, and provided 100 catties of seeds for each of the grains, 50 catties of seeds for each of the fruits and vegetables, and some grain and vegetable seedlings cultivated in the season, as well as various saplings, flower seedlings and other tens of thousands.

Yulong stored half of them in the warehouse, and asked Robot 008 to pack 10 grams of seeds per portion, with seedlings ranging from two to ten per portion, and the remaining part was put into storage bags and part was planted in mustard seed space.

Now Yulong's mustard seed space has a radius of one mile size, can be planted in an area of more than 300 acres, he will be more than 200 temples for the planting area of Lingcao Linggu, leaving 100 acres to plant this batch of seeds, including 20 acres of rice, 10 acres of corn, 10 acres of wheat, and 10 acres of black beans, mung beans, yellow beans, red beans, millet, sorghum and other miscellaneous grains, 50 acres for planting vegetables and fruits, interspersed with some fruit saplings in the middle and on the side.

Zhenpinxuan's immortal pill was wrapped up by a small ball of light every time it came out, and the rest was also divided up by the vast number of hackers with various divine powers, ordinary people couldn't even get some soup, and many people asked for enough at a high price on the Internet, and the price directly increased more than ten times and dozens of times, but they still couldn't ask for money in their hands.

At ten o'clock in the morning, many people were defeated in the snatching of the Immortal Pill, and when they retreated to sweep the other goods on the shelves, they were pleasantly surprised to find that there were many more seeds and seedlings on the shelves, with seeds ranging from 2,000 credits per share and seedlings ranging from 10,000 to 100,000 credits per seedling.

Although these seeds and seedlings are far from being compared with the life-saving fairy pills, they represent hope for this world, and they are also extremely valuable.

All seeds and seedlings are sold in a limited edition of 500 copies each day, and almost every time the door is opened, it is robbed, and those who are lucky enough to grab it are happy to win the jackpot, and those who can't grab it beat their chests, but after a few days, a gloomy cloud began to appear on the universe network.