26

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 26 Into V One Update

Chapter 26 into the V one change

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

A federal institute of biological genetics.

There were seeds in the transparent biological petri dish, and a young man in a white coat looked at the various data displayed on the monitoring screen one by one, and the more he looked at it, the more he frowned, and asked the assistant who followed him, "There is still no breath of life today?"

"Yes," the assistant shook his head, looking rather helpless, this batch of seeds was taken from the various fruits that the research institute bought from the treasure store, and they have been trying in various ways, but they have never germinated. He was about to say something, when his personal terminal suddenly received a test report, clicked to open it, and his face changed suddenly, "How is this possible..."

"What's the matter?" The man in white enlarged the picture of the seeds in the petri dish and found that the position of the germ had not changed at all.

The assistant glanced at the man's grim side face and said, "Boss, seed H001 has been infected with seventeen viruses, including the X virus..."

The man in white paused, straightened up and looked at the various data on the holographic screen, a trace of disbelief flashed on his face.

H001 seed as a contrast group, is placed at room temperature in direct contact with the air, without any isolation and disinfection, the assistant puzzled, "It stands to reason that in addition to the X virus, the other dozen viruses have already disappeared..."

"Unless the seeds are from a very ancient age, and there are no antibodies to these viruses, they will be infected." The genius young biologist of the eighth level of the brain domain immediately came to a conclusion that was not far from the truth, "From this, it can be inferred that this batch of seeds came from at least more than 3,000 years ago when the ancient earth was not invaded by the X virus."

Although I don't know who or force keeps the ancient seeds more than 3,000 years ago, it is obviously an excellent breakthrough for the problems faced by mankind today. The

assistant hesitated, "There are no clues yet, the other party's defense is very strong, I suspect that the empire has listed it as S-level protection." "The protection of the Imperial Palace is S-class, and no one has broken through it so far.

"Give me to continue to check, if you can't find it out in a day, it will be a month, if you can't find it out in a month, if you can't find it out in a year, if you can't find it out in a year, if you can't find it in a year, it will take five years, ten years, no matter how long it takes, you must find their source." There was a sense of imperative in the man's eyes, not only for the batch of ancient seeds that may have existed for more than 3,000 years, but also for a more important puzzle, the genetic testing of the seeds was clearly not a problem, but why did they not germinate? He had a vague sense that the problem was so important that it had to be unraveled.