49

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 49|evil|fun

49|Evil|Fun

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong has been locking himself in his room to cultivate, and the five days have passed in a flash, and in a blink of an eye, the day when the secret realm opens.

When the sky turned slightly white, Yulong opened his eyes from his meditation, the aura in this room was extremely strong, and five days of cultivation was worth a month for him in Fengweiling.

As soon as Yulong opened the door and came out, he took a look at Huang Furui who came over, even in the faint light of Chen, the other party's perfect handsome face still seemed to be able to burn people's eyes, Yulong picked a basket of spirit fruits from the space, and then took out half of the barbecue and burritos that were packed last time, and turned out several roast chickens from the storage bag and handed them over, Huang Furui took it casually, "What do you do with so much for me?"

"After arriving at the secret realm, we don't know if we will be separated, I'm afraid you'll be hungry..."

Huang Furui looked at the quail-like boy who was hit by his words, the corners of his mouth hooked slightly, and he turned around and went down the steps.

Yulong's eyes were sharp, hey, don't think he didn't see it! What could you be worse? He angrily waved his fist behind Huang Furui and raised his foot to chase after him.

The boy in green was already waiting outside the door with the crane, and the two jumped lightly on the crane's back, the boy in green whistled, and the crane let out a clear sigh, and the two huge wings spread out, and rushed to the clouds in an instant.

The three of them were blown by the wind to hunt and fly, and under their feet, the churning sea of clouds reflected the first rays of sunlight, showing a magnificent piece of gold dust, as beautiful as a fairyland.

Yulong found that it was good to have a spirit bird, not only flying fast, but also without consuming spiritual power, after flying eastward for about hundreds of miles, the crane lowered its head, rushed down from the cloud mansion, and landed on a huge square.

There were already many monks in the square, lined up in a neat phalanx, the first was the Huashan sect disciples wearing uniform cyan robes, followed by the disciples of other sects wearing various sect clothes, and finally the number of scattered cultivators was relatively small.

The green-clothed boy took them to the group of loose cultivators, and Yulong found that many of them were familiar faces that she had seen in the bazaar, among which the female cultivator who sold them the Dharma clothes last time was also among them, and when she saw them, she smiled slightly.