63

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 63|Country|Dragon

63|Country|Dragon

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The man in a dark robe stood quietly at the door, watching the young man tightly hugging the shape-shaped little dragon cub, the corners of his lips twitched slightly, and he turned around and left indifferently.

The little bun was tightly held in his arms, and after a while he began to get impatient, and slapped Yulong in the face with a "snap" and broke free from his arms.

Yulong touched his aching cheeks, a little crying and laughing, but he was not angry at all, he logged on to Skynet, clicked on the shops of several merchants on the cultivation plane, and saw a seller of Huoyun brocade and hurriedly got in touch with the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper was a young monk who looked to be in his twenties, and when he heard that he wanted Huoyun Jin, he directly offered a thousand high-grade spirit stones.

Yulong didn't feel sorry for the spirit stones at all at this time, and without blinking an eye, he directly handed over a thousand high-grade spirit stones from the trading window.

After a while, the other party handed over a handkerchief-sized Huoyun brocade, and Yulong took it with both hands, feeling light as nothing, like water, flowing brightly, flashing with spiritual light, and it was extraordinary at a glance.

Huoyun brocade is woven from 10,000 years of Huoyun grass, which is equivalent to the existence of magic weapons, and after being refined, it can be changed into the size and color and style he wants according to the user's mind, and it is not soaked in water and fire, invulnerable, and dusty.

Yulong hugged Xiaolong over and put Huoyun brocade on his little hand, "Xiaolong, refine it, and you can wear it as clothes in the future."

When Huoyunjin reached Xiaolong's hand, it turned into an ordinary baby dress in the blink of an eye, exactly the same as the kind of linen clothes worn by the children in the village, and it looked like it was made from the old clothes of adults.

Yulong: "..."

This dragon lives in a mountain village, and it is about to become a country dragon. Fortunately, the little guy looks beautiful and beautiful, even if he is wearing such earthy linen clothes, he is still beautiful and can't take his eyes off.

The little face in front of him overlapped with the handsome and good-looking face of the person in his memory, Yulong was slightly in a trance, reached out and gently hugged the little bun into his arms, and turned his head to kiss the little guy's tender little face.