12

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 12 Turn your heart to the bright moon

Chapter 12: Turn your heart to the bright moon

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The familiar blue planet became bigger and bigger in the field of vision, and the spacecraft entered the atmosphere of the capital star, and as the distance from the ground became closer and closer, one of Yulong's hearts gradually fell into place.

This trip almost killed him in a thrilling way, and now returning to this familiar planet gives him a sense of security to return to his hometown. Before he knew it, it had become his second home planet.

The spaceship stopped at the port, and Yulong pulled an expensive silver suitcase, which contained various mecha models and some mini laser guns and electron guns that Ruan Ming and the others gave him. The suitcase was prepared for him by Uncle Xu, and the one he used to have was in a storage bag, which was inconvenient to take out.

Although there are space buttons in this era, but not everyone can afford to use them, as a small person, he is better to keep a low profile.

Walking outside, Yulong realized that this was not Port No. 2, as far as the eye could see, there was a huge green lawn and an empty and solemn square, and there were no other passengers in sight, and occasionally the staff in uniform walked by.

A silver-white flying machine was quietly parked in the square, and Ruan Ming and the others were surrounded by a man in a black windbreaker who was about to get on the flying machine.

Yulong hesitated slightly, raised her voice and shouted, "Wait a minute." The

man's long back paused, and Ruan Ming and the others also stood still and turned their heads when they heard this.

Yulong walked a few steps quickly and chased after him, and the man turned around sideways.

"Can I say a few words to you alone?" Although Yulong and Ruan Ming were already very familiar with each other, what he was going to come up with next was too important, and he felt that it was better not to expose himself in front of too many people.

Ruan Ming and the others looked at him curiously, waiting for the man's instructions, but they didn't think that Yulong had the ability to hurt a man, so they didn't open their mouths to stop him.

The man raised his hand and took off his sunglasses, and glanced at Yulong with a faint expression.

The man finally nodded his noble head, and Ah Ming and the others quickly retreated dozens of meters away, leaving them a space to talk without being disturbed.