92

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 93|<>|<> chapters

92|<>|<>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong stayed there for several years, and did not cut off contact with this side, and would come back every few months, and the supply of non-toxic food and Yulu pills here was not interrupted.

Yulong returned and still lived in his cave, while Huang Furui first joined up with his subordinates and then returned to the palace.

In the past few years, most of the disciples of the academy have reached the Qi refining * level, and a few have already built a foundation, because there are a huge number of spiritual stones in the mountain protection array, resulting in the spiritual energy of Fengwei Ridge is extremely sufficient, the grass and trees are flourishing, and many of them have already brought spiritual energy.

Strange beasts, big dogs, and small meows are very familiar with the students of Xiuzhen Academy, and usually when it comes to dinner, they go to the cafeteria by themselves to guard.

In the past two days, Yulong has returned, and the three of them have been protecting Yulong at the entrance of the cave, guarding him every step of the way.

When students come to deliver meals, they bring them with them.

"Master." A seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl in a blue dress walked in with a large food box in her hand.

Yulong was looking at the account book that Wang Lang gave him, and when he heard the voice, he didn't raise his head and said, "Changqin, put the rice on the table, I'll come over to eat later."

Wu Changqin put the food box on the table and opened them one by one, "Master, Senior Brother Wang Lang said that Senior Brother went out with you, why haven't you come back yet?"

Yulong paused slightly, "He has something to do, and he will be back in a few days."

Wu Changqin smiled a little embarrassedly, "Oh."

Yulong is getting poorer and poorer now, he locked himself in the room, refined the pill for three days, and then sold it on the heavenly network, making a small profit, and then bought a lot of spirit beast meat from the cultivation plane on the heavenly network, and then spent half an hour roasting and steaming all the meat, stewing and stewing, and making a lot of food, before he entered the space and entered the secret realm through the teleportation array.

As soon as he entered the secret realm, Yu Fei and Huangfu Wuji sensed it.

The two greeted each other almost at the same time.

"Dad, Wuji." Yulong opened his arms and wanted to give his father a hug, but his father flicked his sleeves and slapped him far away.

"Isn't it? Dad, what are you cultivating now? Yulong was not injured, he stood lightly on a peach tree, picked a cricket and took a bite.

He found that not only could he not see his father's cultivation, but even Huangfu Wuji's cultivation could not be seen, these two people had been in the cave heaven and blessed land for several years, and the great rise and fall of cultivation was also expected by him.

"Are you finally willing to come to see your father?" Yu Fei did not answer his question, but spoke without being salty.

"Master, what did you say you did? Why are you here now? Huangfu Wuji also had a posture of interrogation.

After Yulong found that these two guys were now cultivating to overwhelm him, even if they didn't deliberately exert coercion, they could make him feel an invisible pressure.

He snorted, trying to go in confusion, "Isn't there something I'm delaying a little bit?"

"What delays for years?" Jade Fei stared into his eyes.

"Dad, Wuji, I brought you something delicious." Yulong didn't dare to look at his father's eyes, and entered his father's cave by himself, and Huangfu Wuji followed behind.

Yulong just put into the space Orleans grilled chicken wings, cola chicken legs, fried steak, french fries, chicken stewed mushrooms, roast venison, roast lamb legs, spicy shrimp, brought out a large table, and then greeted warmly, "Dad, Wuji, eat it while it's hot, this is what I just made."

After speaking, he took out a bottle of spirit wine bought from Tianwang, took out two jade cups, and poured them for the two of them.

Yu Fei glanced at him, sat down at the table, picked up the chopsticks and ate slowly, Huangfu Wuji also came to the table, took a sip of spiritual wine, picked up a roast leg of lamb and ate it.

Yulong looked at the table full of delicacies, smelled the tempting fragrance, and felt a little hungry, so he sat between the two of them, eating with French fries, and pouring wine for them attentively.

The two of them looked at the food very fast, he only ate half of the fries on a plate, and the dishes on the table were almost wiped out by the autumn wind sweeping away the leaves.

He hurriedly brought out a plate of braised pork ribs, a row of kebabs, a plate of chrysanthemum fish, a roast chicken on the table, and a large plate of roast lamb chops.

The two of them just ate about the same, Yulong wanted to joke, you haven't eaten for a few years? Later, I thought about it, didn't I just haven't eaten it in a few years? Well, isn't that the finger pointing the finger at him again? He diligently served the fruit and spiritual tea after the meal, and served the people well, and it was probably easier to interrogate them for a while... Right?

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends:

All the content of the novel Rebirth of the Interstellar Plane Merchant comes from the Internet, and Qianqian Novel Network only promotes the novel of the original author, Ming Ruolan. Welcome all book friends to support Ming Ruolan and collect the latest chapters of the Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 QQXSW. TV