20

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 20 Lin Qingyu

Chapter 20: Lin Qingyu

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Galaxy No. 7 is on the most famous bar street in the capital star, where to spend a night, the minimum is a few thousand credits, Yulong has never had the opportunity to come before, but recently he is not short of money in his pocket, and he is not afraid to be called here.

Yulong has never been out of the villa, and he has hardly logged on to the universe network after cultivating, and he knows in his heart that the reaction from the outside world must be very strong, but the villa has always been very peaceful, and Zhenpinxuan has not been attacked in any way, he doesn't know that it is the crown prince who is escorting him with the forces of the entire empire, and he just thinks that things are not as serious as he thought.

I don't want to just go out, there is a big circle of tails behind him, he paused slightly, and realized that they were just following from a distance, and there was no intention of besieging them, and now it was impossible to escape anyway, so he simply didn't care about them, if the situation was not right, he could also use the invisibility charm to escape, but as a last resort, he didn't want to expose this last hole card.

Yulong landed on the bar street, and was surprised to find that the whole bar street had an unusual atmosphere, when he used to pass here, the street was not as quiet as it is now, there were always customers in and out of the doors of the bars, and from time to time there would be a few drunkards who were drunk and staggered.

Yulong walked into the door of the bar suspiciously, and found that it was different from the quiet outside, it was almost crowded inside, people lowered their voices and whispered conversations, with an irrepressible excitement on their faces, how did this feel like a battle for some star? He is not very interested in chasing stars, among so many movie stars and singers, there are only one or two that he likes, and it is impossible to meet them so coincidentally.

"Xiaolong, this way!" Wang Lang waved at him desperately inside, Yulong looked at the crowd crowd next to each other, the road was completely blocked, so he had to squeeze in from it, he just passed in front, and the back was blocked again.

In just a short distance, Yulong just squeezed out a hot sweat, and what he didn't know was that since he entered the bar, the entire bar street was under control, and it was difficult for even a fly to fly out.

"Come, sit here." Wang Lang pulled Yulong and pushed him inside to sit down, "It's about to start." "What's

going on?" Yulong asked inexplicably.