65

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 65|一|Family of Three

65|one|family of three

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong took two steps, stopped, and walked back to Huang Furui's side.

Huangfu Rui's deep eyes fell on Yulong's face, and Yulong handed over the umbrella and said with a smile, "Help hold it up."

Huang Furui didn't answer, just looked at him quietly.

Yulong took Huang Furui's hand with one hand and put the umbrella into his hand, "Let's go."

Huang Fu Rui walked aside with an umbrella, his pace was unhurried, and in the air with the smell of earth, the good smell of his body tempted Yulong to approach unconsciously.

Huang Furui glanced at him faintly and moved his gaze forward.

Yulong winked at the little dragon who was looking at him curiously, leaned over to kiss the little guy's face, and was slapped away by his paw.

As soon as the two of them reached the door of the house, they saw the girl who had hitchhiked last time carrying a bamboo basket on her back and standing in front of the fence with a branch, drenched in the rain, and her earthy yellow linen clothes were clinging to her body, revealing her convex and concave female curves.

Hearing the footsteps, Bai Yufang raised her head and saw two men holding a child and holding an umbrella and coming over, both of them were very good-looking, one handsome and compelling, the other delicate and beautiful, plus a pink-carved child, there was a feeling of a family of three, she must have been affected by her rotten female friend, and she actually felt that this picture was unexpectedly harmonious and beautiful.

"You're back? Can I go in and rest? Bai Yufang smiled a little embarrassedly and said, pointing at her left foot that was slightly tiptoeing, "My foot is broken."

Now is the season of green and yellow, the family who took her in is almost out of food, these days are all clear corn paste, although people did not open her mouth to drive her away, but she herself also felt that she did not go, so go up the mountain to dig some wild vegetables, so you can fill your stomach anyway, do not want to rain and slip the road, let your feet go.

"Of course, do you need me to help you?" Yulong stopped, and Huang Furui also stopped.

Bai Yufang raised her eyes and looked at Huang Furui, seeing that he was completely ignorant of herself, she shook her head a little embarrassedly, "No need, I can go in by myself."