72

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 72|Chapter <>

72|Chapter <>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"White girl..."Yulong held the umbrella, stopped, lowered her eyes slightly, her eyes swept over the girl's delicate face, and said softly, "If you need help, just come to me."

Bai Yufang looked at the young man in front of him, his chest was so sad that he was about to suffocate, his eyes quickly filled with a layer of wetness, and the young man's face gradually became blurred in the mist of tears.

"Am I causing trouble to Childe?"

Yulong looked at the girl's smile with tears, and a softness flashed in her eyes, "No, I'm afraid that your reputation will be hindered..."

"No, Childe," Bai Yufang knew that if she didn't say it now, she might not have a chance to say it in the future, so she couldn't care about anything else, life

There is always a time when you have to be brave enough to pursue your own happiness so that you will not regret it in the future, "It is a very happy thing to be able to serve Gongzi by the side of Gongzi, even if I am a slave and a maid..."

The words fell, and the tears that she had been trying to hold back and didn't want to fall finally slipped uncontrollably, and before she had time to panic, the warm touch like jade gently crossed her cheeks, and it also seemed to cross the tip of her heart, which made people can't help but feel delusional. I don't want to let go anymore anyway.

She couldn't control herself anymore, and threw herself into the young man's arms, begging with a crying voice, "Childe, don't drive me away, let me stay by your side, okay?"

Yulong looked at the tears on her hand, paused slightly, and after a while, she put her hand on the girl's sobbing shoulder and patted it, gently and forcefully gently pushed her away, "White girl, I don't deserve you to do this, you should have a better life."

Bai Yufang raised her head, through the hazy tears, the young man's lowered eyebrows and eyes were gentle and silent, as if he had come out of poetry and painting, cold and free from the world, not contaminated with a trace of human fireworks.

The young man in front of her is so beautiful, so beautiful that she doesn't seem to belong to this world, and in comparison, she is as humble as an ant, low to the dust, how can she match this young man who is as bright as jade?

At this moment, she suddenly had a feeling that her heart was like ashes and she had no love. came into this world by herself, and the boy was her only sunshine and hope, the only salvation, but at this moment, everything disappeared.