46

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 46|Never|I've never seen such a nasty person

46|I've never seen someone so annoying

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Huang Fu Rui's eyes turned around on the mountain, most of the plants here looked familiar, but they were completely different from what he had seen, the plants should not only be much smaller, but also look extremely gentle, without any aggression, raised his hand and pulled a plum branch, took the personal terminal to test it, and saw the results displayed, he couldn't help but pause slightly, raised his feet and took two steps forward, and put the personal terminal on the branches and leaves of the apple tree to measure, it was still the same result, He crouched down again and aimed his personal terminal at a green grass.

Yulong covered his mouth with his hand and coughed lightly, "No need to test, this is another world, and there is no X toxin in this world." "If he doesn't say anything, this guy might go through the species on the mountain.

Huang Furui looked at the results on his personal terminal, slowly stood up, and a pair of eyes as deep as the night sky swept over faintly, with an indescribable oppression.

Under such a gaze, Yulong couldn't pick up the dignity of being a master at all, and only the little people were terrified in the face of the majestic emperor.

In fact, he has almost guessed the identity of Huang Fu Rui, and it is not difficult to infer his true identity from Huang Fu Wuji's fearful attitude towards him, as well as the similarity of the two of them.

This can also explain why Zhen Pin Xuan has nothing to do, why Huangfu Wuji will come to his side, every time he goes out, he is followed by a bunch of people, who are not trying to do anything to him but to protect him, he has not only saved his life twice, but has been eliminating potential crises for him. He did all this as an imperial crown prince to bring good news to mankind.

From this, it is not difficult to see that the top echelons of the empire did not mean to arrest him for research at all, but wisely chose to protect him, and the situation that Yulong was most worried about did not appear.

Now except for the existence of the plane trader, everything about him is basically exposed, and after a little thought, he intends to reveal it. One is that he doesn't want to tell a lie and wants to use more lies to round it, and the other is because he has an inexplicable trust in Huang Furui in addition to being stunned, people will have a special feeling for their own savior, and now everything he has exists because of him, if it turns into a pile of white bones, what is the use of these things outside the body?