52

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 52|Cave Heaven and Blessed Land

52|Cave Heaven and Blessed Land

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong clenched the flying sword in his hand and slashed, directly cutting a hole in the encirclement, and those scorpions that were split in half by the sword peak were instantly eaten up by the same kind.

Yulong danced the flying sword impenetrable, countless scorpions were chopped off, and then they were swarmed and eaten by their companions, and the scorpions that ate away at their companions became stronger, and the sound of gold and stone could be heard when the flying sword hit.

Yulong screened all distracting thoughts, gathered his mind, and gradually reached the realm of the unity of human and sword, each sword accurately landed on the junction between the abdominal nodes of the scorpion, because of the extremely fast speed, it looked as if there were thousands of swords killing the scorpion at the same time.

The sword is a way, only fast and not broken, a small vacuum has formed around Yulong, not to mention the scorpion, not even a grain of sand does not want to cross the sword net to get close to him.

The spiritual power on his body continued to drain, and Yulong's whole person was wrapped in snow-white sword light, spinning in the quicksand, and falling sharply.

Boom, boom...

A faint roar came, and the further down the sound became, the clearer it became, Yulong hurriedly used his divine sense to probe down, and when he saw clearly what it was, the blood on his face retreated.

The huge blades swirl rapidly at the bottom of the quicksand array, and this whole thing is a large meat grinder!

I'm rubbing, who set up such a vicious mechanism, and it doesn't give people a way to live at all!

Yulong's heart was full of cows, and he knew that he would call for help as soon as possible, what can he do, can his self-esteem be eaten?

The roar became louder and louder, and the spiritual power on Yulong's body was also draining faster and faster, and the whole person was uncontrollably spinning rapidly towards the blade.

You're about to turn into a pile of minced meat, right? I don't know if I can make adult barbecued pork buns... Yulong watched in despair and fear as the sharp and shiny blade got closer and closer, three meters, two meters, one meter...

The roar abruptly stopped.

When the blade stopped turning, Yulong's feet were less than a foot away from it, and he touched his pounding heart, cold sweat soaking his forehead.