45

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 45|Re|Enter the Otherworld

45|Re|Into the Otherworld

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yu Fei glanced at his son, his eyes fell on his black hand, his face couldn't help but change, he hurriedly reached out and pushed his sleeve up, only to see that the whole arm was wrapped with black gas, and he didn't have time to ask more, he immediately ran his spiritual power to his fingertips on Yulong's arm a little, only to see a small white light flashing, and the tenacious black gas on the arm disappeared quickly like a shadow seeing the light, two fingers moved all the way down the arm, where the white light went, the black gas quickly subsided, In less than a moment, the entire arm was back to normal.

"Where did you go to get rid of the demonic energy and come back?" Yu Fei withdrew her spiritual power and stared at her son, who was obviously weak-hearted.

Yulong shrank under his father's forced gaze, slightly avoiding his gaze, and his mind was quickly turning his thoughts, thinking about how to get past him, he didn't want to expose the existence of the plane shuttle to his father now, since he discovered the pit daddy attribute of the insect ring, he changed his mind about bringing his father to that world.

"Dad, I met a demon cultivator when I was trading, and I was pitted by the magic weapon he threw over..."There are no immortals in this world, and there are no demons, and Yulong can only rely on the plane to trade when he is compiling.

Yulong's father took his son's expression into his eyes and raised him for sixteen years, who didn't know that this kid didn't dare to look at him as soon as he lied, and he didn't break it, he just stretched out his hand to him, "Take it."

"That... I destroyed it, isn't it harmful to keep this kind of thing? Yulong pushed his father to the table and sat down, then put the packaged dishes on the table one by one, took out a pair of chopsticks and handed them to his father, "Dad, taste it, it tastes very good."

Seeing that his son was obviously unwilling to talk, Yu Fei didn't pursue it further, took the chopsticks and put a piece of golden fish fillet in his mouth, the fish fillet was fried just right, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, fragrant and flavorful, and after a while, it turned into a juice full of spiritual power and slid into his throat.

Yulong took out a jar of spirit wine from the storage bag, this is when he left, he specially asked Xiao Er to move a jar of the best wine in their store and bring it back to his father, his father in his life in addition to gambling, the best is this mouthful, since taking Yulu Dan, his father has never touched the wine again, this kind of spirit wine is different from ordinary wine, it contains rich spiritual power, drinking it is completely harmless to the body, not to mention, it is also very beneficial.