43

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 43|worm|ring

43|Worm|Ring

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The mountains occupied by Xiuzhen Academy are called Fengweiling, and after the entire empire was included in the name of Xiuzhen Academy, the name still used the original.

After three months, the aura of Fengweiling fluctuated again, converging on a hill from all directions, and many people felt the violent flow of aura, and hurriedly ran out to see.

"What's going on?"

"Which cow is going to build the foundation again?"

"Has Master been promoted to the Golden Pill?"

"You have a bit of common sense, don't you? In just three months, from Zhuji to Jindan, even if the old ghost of the Tribulation Period is reborn, it is impossible!

"No, this time it's not Jin Yufeng, it's the Phoenix Mountain next to it..."

"Which senior brother lives in Phoenix Mountain?"

"It seems that I have never seen that senior brother show up..."

"Damn, this cultivation speed is simply amazing, completely killing me and other mortals in seconds!" A young man at the third level of qi refining exclaimed, now most of the disciples of the entire Xiuzhen Academy are in the second and third layers of the qi refining period, and the fourth layer of qi refining is rare.

In fact, according to the normal situation, their group of people is already extremely talented, according to the records in the history of cultivation, the disciples of the general cultivation sect in the Qi refining period can rise to a small realm a year, they have only been less than a year, and they have reached the second or third level of Qi refining, although it is largely due to the help of the superior cultivation exercises, but it is also inseparable from their own talents, but now compared with the real cultivation genius, Their pride these days was immediately turned into scum in seconds!

Yulong sensed the situation, opened his eyes from his meditation, got up and walked out of the Chixia Cave, and saw the aura frantically converging to the opposite cave, and couldn't help but be secretly surprised in his heart, how much appetite does Nima have?

Since he built the foundation, the amount of alchemy has increased geometrically every time, low-level Pei Yuan Dan can refine 100 materials at the same time, and middle-level Yuan Dan can refine 50 materials at a time, not only the Cheng Dan rate is 100%, and all are high-grade, the gold ingots were pleasantly surprised after receiving the goods, and directly doubled the price given to him when settling the payment, and in the past three months, he has earned hundreds of thousands of low-grade spirit stones by himself, plus thousands of spirit stones earned by alchemy disciples, All of them were put into the huge spirit gathering array that enveloped the entire Fengwei Ridge, not only did the aura of the entire capital star continue to be pumped over, but also included the huge aura emitted by the spirit stone itself, and the aura concentration of the entire Fengwei Ridge suddenly increased several times compared to before.