50

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 50|Elixir Garden

50|Elixir Garden

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong took out five bottles of middle-grade high-grade Hui Yuan Dan from the storage bag and handed them to Huang Fu Rui, this was specially prepared by him for this experience, a total of fifty bottles were refined, if he hadn't eaten hundreds of Hui Yuan Dan in the swamp before, he would have run out of spiritual power and hung up.

The advantage of Huiyuan Dan is that you can directly restore spiritual power without refining and absorption, and the side effects of Yulong's high-grade Peiyuan erysipelas are almost negligible, but it will inevitably contain trace amounts of metal substances from the Dan furnace itself, and eating too much will still cause some damage to the body, so it can only be used to restore spiritual power at critical moments.

Yulong took out the two five-hundred-year-old ginseng fruits that Su Rui gave him last time from the storage bag, threw one to Huang Furui, and ate one for himself, now in the secret realm, I don't know when there will be danger around, it is not suitable for long-term meditation and cultivation, or it is better to eat the spirit fruit.

The ginseng fruit has an extremely strong ginseng flavor in the mouth, and it turns into a pure spiritual liquid in the mouth, which enters the stomach from the esophagus, and a warm feeling immediately comes from the abdomen.

The aura travels along the meridians throughout the body, and then returns to the dantian, and the depleted dantian gradually fills... Until it overflowed, there was still no tendency to retract, if it was before, Yulong's dantian endurance would have reached the upper limit long ago, but today there were faint signs of loosening.

The aura is still flowing in, the barrier is loosening little by little, and Yulong has a painful and refreshing feeling, as if the accumulation of pleasure has made the climax continue to rise.

Until all the ginseng fruits were refined, the barrier had been completely loosened to the point of crumbling, and it was only the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Yu Long opened his eyes from the meditation, and now he finally felt the benefits of the secret realm, not only to hone his mind, but also probably because after completely draining the spiritual power, he would get twice the result with half the effort when cultivating again, and the increase in cultivation in one day today was worth the previous months.

Now they were in a meadow next to a lake, and the meadow was surrounded by a dense forest hidden in the white mist.

Although this place didn't seem to be in danger for the time being, they couldn't stay here forever, and now that his body had recovered, Yulong stood up and planned to find the exit.