76

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 76|Chapter <>

76|Chapter <>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

In the

early morning, the sunlight pours into the bamboo forest, reflecting the mist that has not yet dissipated, and it is as beautiful as a painting.

The man was dressed in white like snow, his sword was like a dragon, he was like a frightening dragon, his posture was vigorous and sharp, but he was soft like water, and a whole set of swordsmanship danced smoothly.

Bai Yufang leaned in front of the window, although she didn't understand the sword, but the sharp sword momentum could be felt even from three feet away. is different from the sword dance with a showmanship on TV, the sword dance of the man in white is as beautiful as a shocking dance, and in addition to the shocking beauty, it also reveals a fierce murderous aura that destroys the world and destroys the world.

At this moment, she even had a feeling that if she could die under such a sword, she would also be lucky for three lives.

"Sister Bai, are you up?" Chun Tao walked over with a basin and glanced out the window, "I'm watching Gongzi practice swords again."

"Yes." Since she found out that the boy in white would practice swords in the bamboo forest every morning, she would stand here and watch, such a stunning dance is a great luck to see it once in her life, and she can watch it every day, it must be her previous life to save the galaxy, even if you watch it for another 10,000 years, you will not get tired.

Chun Tao put the basin on the stool, "Let's wash my face first."

After the man put away the sword, Bai Yufang turned around, "Peach, isn't the son's martial arts very high?"

"Of course." Chun Tao looked proud, a few months ago, she was almost slapped on the head by a blind bear with a claw, and Childe knocked the bear blind man out with one punch with one hand, she had never seen anyone so powerful, not only had she never seen it, but she had never heard of it.

After Bai Yufang washed her face, she picked up a box of spring peach grease and dug it out, rubbed it on her hands, and wiped her face and hands respectively.

"Chun Tao, where did you buy this flour? It smells good and the effect is good. "Some of the blackheads and pimples on her face are gone, even some small freckles under her eyes have disappeared, and her skin has become white and elastic, and it feels like a baby's skin, almost full of collagen.