6

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

There are eight sufferings in the world, and the most difficult thing to get rid of is not being able to ask for it.

I can't get it, I can't let it go, by that person's side, my heart is sweet and painful, I leave, and I miss it all the time.

Standing in front of the window, looking at the starry sky outside, beautiful celestial objects of different colors that had only been seen on video before, such as dreamlike spiral nebulae, appeared in front of her at a close range that she had never seen before.

Looking at the starry sky that seems to be within reach, one has to sigh at the greatness of human wisdom. Traveling in the universe, the dream of many generations has now become a reality.

From the capital star to the Kola star, there are 5.6 light years, and at the speed of light, it takes more than five years to travel, and the current technology only takes fifteen days.

Walk through the wormhole and reach the other side in an instant.

And the distance between the two hearts is the farthest distance in the world, I am obviously standing in front of you, but I will never be able to enter your heart.

Yulong spends most of these days standing in front of the window looking at the starry sky, and when she really thinks that the person can't think about it, she goes into the sleep compartment and enters the game, and uses the person's smile to treat her lovesickness for a short time, but it is like drinking to quench her thirst.

"Hello dear passengers, the spacecraft has successfully passed through the wormhole, and will arrive at the terminal port of Kola Star 7 in 108 hours, I wish you a pleasant journey!" The captain's voice rang out throughout the ship.

There was silence in the hall, and then everyone started chatting again, drinking and drinking, but compared to before, the mood was obviously much higher, although the spaceship was equipped with all kinds of entertainment facilities, but the long-distance journey was quite a dull thing after all.

Compared with the spirits of other people, Yulong's heart sank slightly, the reason why he wanted to come with him was because of the danger of this black market transaction, he couldn't let the drunkard father encounter danger in a place he didn't know and he didn't know anything.

Kora Star is the third planet in the Milky Way Gemini Galaxy, ten times the size of the Earth in the Solar System, because the Gemini Galaxy has two stars, the climate is extremely hot, as soon as Yulong and the drunkard father came out of the port, as if they had entered a steamer, the two immediately turned on the aircraft and flew towards the hotel they booked.

Yulong booked a special double room, 35 credits a day, paid the room fee in the hall, the machine waiter led the two to Room 1301 of Building B, opened the door, as if entering a green forest, a quiet breath came to the face, the four walls are holographic forest projections, the room is a wooden bed, the shelves are wrapped with green vines, there is a large piece of smooth old tree roots in the center of the room, and there are four wooden piers around, Behind you is a light blue projection of the river, and the sound of flowing water and the crisp and gentle sound of birds can be heard.

Yulong's whole person felt cool, put down his luggage, quickly took off his clothes and walked into the simulated pond in the corner, there was mud and sand in the pond, and the water surface reflected the sunlight, but the water would not be turbid when he stepped in, it was a clean and fine sand of earth brown, and the water was very cold, Yulong sighed comfortably and sank the whole person into the water.