54

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 54|Stone|Touch the Egg

54|Stone|Touch the egg

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Why hasn't the Phoenix King been born yet? It's been 500 years! Several wide-sleeved and long-robed immortal elders looked worriedly in the direction of Tianchi.

A thousand years ago, there was a great battle of immortals and demons that shocked the three worlds, King Feng led the gods of the fairy world, and fought with the entire demon world for five hundred years, and in the last battle, King Feng beheaded the demon venerable on the immortal cliff, and he also became an egg again due to his injuries.

It stands to reason that at most five hundred years, King Feng should be reborn, but now that more than half a year has passed, the white egg placed in Tianchi still hasn't moved at all.

"Alas," an elder sighed as he raised his hand, suddenly feeling something, and looked up, "What do you see is that?" I

saw an extremely bright light piercing the sky and falling in the direction of Tianchi.

"Not good! Let's go and take a look..."Several elders hurriedly flew to Tianchi.

In the center of the light was a multicolored stone the size of a baby's fist, and in the process of falling sharply, the light emitted by the multicolored stone gradually faded, and finally completely converged, turning into a very ordinary colored stone.

The stone, which fell from the sky, smashed into a large white egg with a "snap" impartially.

"Click-" The eggshell cracked a crack, a pointed beak sticking out, followed by a wet little head, a chick-sized body with fine fluff stuck together by the egg liquid, tender yellow claws stepped out of the eggshell, stepped on the gravel, and two dark eyes looked around, staring at a stone that was not good-looking.

"Poof—"

A flame enveloped the stone, and the stone leaped up quickly, flashing and shining, scurrying around to dodge.

A small pointed beak was about to spray another fire, when he suddenly sensed something, looked up, and saw that the dark clouds in the sky were gathering, and the faint thunder and lightning were forming, and in an instant, a purple lightning bolt as thick as an arm was formed.

The multicolored stone flew above the chick with a "whoosh", emitting a dazzling multicolored light, and the thunder and lightning struck the light, not even a trace of green smoke came out.