48

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 48|change|section

48

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The two of them went all the way south to sell pills in the Xiuzhen Bazaar, and when they arrived at the Huashan Sect, they had already earned sixty or seventy thousand spirit stones. At this time, it had only been five or six days since the opening of the secret realm, and from time to time monks could be seen flying over their heads.

"Have you heard? There is a master disciple in Danzong who has gone down the mountain to practice!

"Danzong has long since declined, and there are still people who use the name of Danzong to deceive them these years?"

"Don't believe it, a lot of Dan pharmacies have been selling top-grade Pei Yuan Dan recently, except for Danzong, which sect can take out the top-grade pills refined by the sect and sell them, and their own disciples alone are not enough!"

"Maybe that Dan Master also came to the secret realm to practice, I don't know if I can get acquainted?"

Yulong and Huang Furui walked all the way, and heard many monks talking, because they were absent-minded, they only passed through his ears with the word Danshi, and they didn't realize that they were talking about him.

It is not far from the outer mountain gate of Huashan Pai, there are many monks on the side of the road who are setting up stalls, the two of them walked all the way, and found that there are all kinds of magic treasures, mainly magic weapons and spiritual talismans, when passing a stall with various magic robes, Yulong stopped, he and Huang Furui both have no magic clothes, and they need to buy two sets each.

"Fellow Daoists, just take a look." A wide-sleeved green-clothed female cultivator with fairy hair greeted her, her eyes swept directly over Yulong, stayed on Huang Furui, and introduced with a smile, "These robes are engraved with defensive formations, which are invulnerable, invulnerable, and invulnerable..."

Yulong looked over one by one and found that this female cultivator's craftsmanship was very good, the workmanship of each robe was extremely exquisite, and the quality of the materials was also excellent, he pointed to a blue wide robe with auspicious clouds on the hem and asked, " How do you sell this dress?

"Eight hundred spirit stones." The female cultivator replied with a head, and continued to introduce to Huang Fu Rui, "Daoist friends, how about this, this is woven from fifth-order spirit silk, it is comfortable and silky to wear, completely like a second skin..."