70

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 70|Don't|Move

70|Don't move

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Thoughtless, Master asked you to come out to buy Primrose, you wandered around for a long time, and people had already sold out and left! If you can't buy primrose, see how Master smokes you! A delicate young man in purple walked with a flying sword in his arms, complaining about his companion.

"Let's take a look first, maybe you can buy Tsukidan directly? How many times has Master asked me to buy Purple Primrose, and how many times have I seen him refine it? The young man in Tsing Yi who was complained waved his hand indifferently, still leisurely looking at the booth from booth to stall.

"You think Tsukidan is a cabbage, it's all over the street..."The young man in purple was saying, his eyes suddenly stared at the stall in front of him and didn't move.

The young man in Tsing Yi next to him followed his gaze, couldn't help but follow, and with a turn of footsteps, he walked to the stall in a few big steps, pointed to one of the white jade bottles and said, "Fellow Daoist, are you Zhuji Dan?"

"Yes."

Hearing the pleasant voice of the young man, Wusi raised his head, only then did he notice that the stall owner was a handsome young man about the same age as himself, and he couldn't see through his cultivation at all, obviously higher than himself, that was at least above the foundation building, so he had a little trust in his heart, and asked, "May I ask how to sell this Zhuji Dan?"

"A thousand high-grade spirit stones." Yulong set up a stall for more than half an hour, and the low-level Pei Yuan Dan Gui Yuan Dan sold a lot, but few people cared about the Zhuji Dan, and most of the people shook their heads and left when they heard the price, could it be that his price was too high?

In fact, he originally wanted to come to the Xiuzhen Bazaar to see if he could find something, but after a round of shopping, he found that there was nothing that could catch his eye, and he couldn't run in vain, so he set up a stall to earn some spirit stone flowers.

"The price is not cheap, dare to ask which alchemy sect is Daoyou?" The purple-clothed young man has more eyes, although people who cultivate immortals rarely swagger and make money, but there is still a demon cultivator in this world, wearing a magic weapon that hides the breath on the body, who knows whether the real body under the skin is an immortal or a demon?

"The tutor is not allowed to mention his old man's name outside, but you can rest assured of the quality." Yulong saw their concerns, opened the jade bottle and poured out a pill in the palm of his hand, "Daoist friends can tell the truth if you look carefully." The