86

千千小说网

提示:宁可少字也别错字

搜索小说

登录、注册

手机阅读

首页玄幻小说修真小说都市小说历史小说网游小说科幻小说完本小说排行榜单我的书架

背景:

默认底色

字色:

默认

字号:

默认

双击滚屏:

适中

千千小说网 > 重生之星际位面商人 > 87|第八十|七章

86|第八十|七章

作者:明若兰返回目录加入书签推荐本书

推荐阅读:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Since the little beggar didn't cut the firewood, the breakfast on this day was tomatoes mixed with sugar, cucumbers mixed with cold, a plate of mung bean cake, and a plate of osmanthus cake.

Although Lin Yue didn't know tomatoes, he couldn't prevent him from researching the right way to do it.

When Huang Furui and Xiaolong were on the table, their jaws were about to drop to the ground, especially Xiaolong, who appeared as a mini body.

The little beggar looked at it stunned for a long time, and then opened his mouth and said, "It's... Is it a dragon? The

little dragon opened his mouth and sprayed his whole face with a "poof", and it was clear that its mouth was not as small as a pigeon's egg, and the water that came out of it was at least a bathtub.

Lin Yue hurriedly pulled the little beggar to kneel, "We have no intention of offending, please Long... The king forgives sins.

"It's funny." Yulong touched the horn of the little dragon and placed a plate of mung bean cake in front of it, "Get up, don't kneel."

Lin Yue pulled the little beggar to stand up, Yulong beckoned them to sit down for breakfast, the two had just eaten before, and they were not very hungry at this time,

Lin Yue ate two slices of tomatoes, two pieces of cucumber and put down the chopsticks.

He had never eaten tomatoes before and could not compare, but this cucumber had a different taste from what he had eaten before, although it still had the unique fragrance of cucumbers, it was exceptionally delicious, crisp and tender with a hint of sweetness, and after eating, he felt a warm current rising from his abdomen.

Maybe neither of these things is mundane, right?

The little beggar's attention was all on the little dragon, and when he saw that the little dragon liked to eat mung bean cakes, he took a piece and fed it to its mouth.

Xiaolong twisted his head to the side, Yulong looked at the little beggar's dark paws, the little beggar stuffed the mung bean cake into his mouth, wiped his hand on his clothes, and said with a red face, "I've washed it, I can't wash it..."

"There is a hot spring in the backyard, both of you go to wash yourself after eating, remember not to go into the hot spring to wash, bring the water up, After washing, the water was carried outside and poured by itself. Yulong looked at Xiaolong and said with a smile, "You can't fall into the lake, let alone into the lake."