10

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Red Alert! Red Alert! An unknown virus has invaded the system! An unknown virus has invaded the system! The system is destroyed by 40% ... 60%...... 75%..."

With a sharp alarm sounding, the huge black battleship gradually appeared from the void, the lights in the battleship suddenly all went out, and the star map navigation that originally flashed with bright green coordinates suddenly turned into pitch black, and the captain who was driving the battleship was completely blind at this time, and before he could react, he found that the power system was out of order - now he didn't have to think hard about which direction the battleship should be driven in the dark!

Then it was found that all the commands could not be sent, the equipment could not be activated, and in a matter of seconds, the entire warship was paralyzed.

"The system is being repaired... 20% fixed... 40%...... 60%...... 75%...... The fix is complete... Intercepting the other party's program... Interception failed..." As

if the lights of the day were gradually turning on, the interstellar navigation screen showed bright green coordinates, the battleship's power system was restored, and all equipment began to operate normally.

A bald boy with handsome and beautiful facial features was sitting in the control room wearing a helmet, his brain was operating at a super speed of tens of trillions of times per second, and in just a few seconds, he had already finished a territory battle with the other party, and his forehead was soaked with fine sweat, and he failed to intercept the virus, which made him angry, "Damn, which little Wang Ba Lamb came to Grandpa's territory to break ground?" Don't let me catch you... Hey? It's..." It

took less than 0.00000001 seconds for the bald boy to confirm that the opponent's battleship was the symbol of the Imperial Family, and combined with the secret report he received before, he opened his mouth to report to Xi Yu without raising his head, "Report to the leader, ahead is the crown prince's escort fleet."

"The crown prince..."Xi Yu gently rubbed his delicate chin with his thumb, and a strange light flashed in his eyes, "Should it be said that the road is narrow, or is it the narrow road?" Since there is a way in heaven that you don't take, and there is no door to hell for you to break into, then this sea of stars is your eternal sleeping place, give me a fight to death!

"Yo-ho-" all the pirates cheered, they had thought that the leader would not be able to compete with the heir of the Empire, but they did not expect that they would soon make the biggest order of all time! One by one, pirates with dyed hair of various colors are like chicken blood, sharpening their knives and preparing to "fight the boss"!

Different from the rabble of the hot-blooded people, the military advisor Lin Yufeng is the only one who knows the inside story, with his understanding of Xi Yu, this battle is settled, seeing that there is no room for turning around, he only feels that his hair is going to turn white, if something happens to the crown prince here, they will face the wrath of the entire empire. With the number of pirates of their kittens, how can they compete with the huge Imperial Machine?

Tens of thousands of miles away, the hatches on both sides of the silver spaceship opened, and thousands of silver-gray mechs flew out of the battleship, like a meteor shower streaked across space.

Almost at the same time, the hatches on both sides of the black battleship also opened, and a group of pirates screamed and scrambled to jump out, compared to the neat royal mecha team, there are mecha of any color here, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and various stripes, abstract patterns, and the mecha warteams on both sides are completely different from the regular army and the miscellaneous army at a glance.

The two sides are rapidly approaching at a speed of several kilometers per second, and when the distance enters the effective range of five thousand meters, lasers, electromagnetic lights, and particle cannons of various colors are fired in an instant, looking like a dazzling artificial aurora.

The silver mecha gradually contracted the encirclement, sealing the retreat of the miscellaneous army, and it was completely a trend to wipe it out.

On the other side, the silver spaceship completely hidden, silently touching the rear of the black battleship, the huge laser cannon muzzle and particle cannon barrel adjusted in less than 0.0001 seconds, and aimed at the huge black battleship.

"Boom-" "Boom-"

The dazzling light blue laser was enough in diameter, like a huge searchlight piercing through space, and lightning slashed towards the huge black battleship.

Sensing the energy fluctuations, a protective shield immediately rose around the black battleship, and a huge laser beam hit the fluorescent-white energy shield, like a basin of water poured into the sea, only a layer of scaly ripples was waved, and it disappeared without a trace.

Xi Yu stood in front of the monitoring screen, snorted coldly, and raised his beautiful red lips lightly, like a signal from the god of death to harvest life: "Stellar light cannon!"

"Yes, sir!" The bald boy did not hesitate to carry out the order, and it took less than 0.001 seconds from the time his brain gave the command to the time when the weapon and equipment were adjusted in place.

Several huge reflectors rose around the entire battleship, gathering the light of all the surrounding stars into a beam of light cannons with temperatures of thousands of degrees Celsius, like the scythe of death, enough to destroy all living and inanimate objects in a thousandth of a second.

"Oh no!" Lin Yufeng was going crazy in his heart! If the crown prince dies at their hands, their lives will enter the countdown! Seeing that he couldn't stop the boss from dying, when Qianjun was shot, he was in a hurry, and quickly pounced forward, holding the bald boy's head with both hands, and betting his lips on the plump and pink lips.

The bald boy's head crashed instantly, and a pair of clear black eyes widened.

The firing light cannon immediately deflected, grazing the tail of the silver spaceship and flying past.

I saw that the light of thousands of stars was collected into an extremely bright light, as if the first ray of light from heaven and earth was born, cutting through the chaos and illuminating the entire universe, shaking everyone's eyes from opening.

"Boom-"

A huge meteorite in the distance instantly disappeared into nothingness.

His eyes were flickered by the white light, Lin Yufeng immediately retreated, and the bald boy licked his lips, still unfinished, "Uncle Feng, do it again."

Xi Yu was just preparing to watch a visual feast, but the beautiful picture in his imagination did not appear, and when he came back to his senses, he saw his two younger brothers staring at each other with affection, and he couldn't help but be so angry that the corners of his foreheads jumped:

"What are you two doing!"

Lin Yufeng pulled away the young man's fingers and grabbed his shirt, his handsome face was red and embarrassed, and he sorted out his words before he said slowly, "Boss, those two escape pods are on the other party's warship, if you want to kill the crown prince, there are more opportunities in the future, what if the escape pods are the people we are looking for?" If this is a mistake, the loss will be too great!

Xi Yu's chest fell together, and it took a while to calm down, and he pointed at the heads of the two people with his index finger, "You two!" Go find someone for me, and don't come back if you can't find it!