38

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 38|Big|Senior Brother is so handsome

38|Big|Senior brother is so handsome

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong blocked her eyes with her hand, and from the corner of her eye, she could see the light change in the room, first a brilliant and dazzling gold, then an extremely rich dark green, then an extremely bright white, then a flame red, and finally a solidified earthy yellow.

"Metal, wood, water, fire, earth... The best Heavenly Spirit Root! The shock in Yulong's heart is indescribable, Nima is going against the sky! If any Immortal Cultivation Sect had such a disciple of the best Heavenly Spirit Root, it would not be able to be a treasure?

Yulong jumped up all of a sudden, and grabbed Huangfu Wuji's shoulders tightly with both hands, "Have you seen it, the best Heavenly Spirit Root!" In the history of cultivation, it is difficult to produce one top-grade Heavenly Spirit Root for tens of thousands of years, and all five are top-grade Heavenly Spirit Roots! This kind of gifted cultivator who only exists in legends has actually appeared!

Huangfu Wuji was also extremely surprised by his brother's talent, and when he saw Yulong's appearance, he hurriedly raised his hand and gently stroked his chest, "Master, your old man will take a slow breath first... Take a deep breath..." "I..."

Yulong took a deep breath, still unable to calm down at all, and continued to scream like crazy, "Ah, I'm going crazy... The best Heavenly Spirit Root! "Oh my God, what a treasure he's found! Believe him, no matter what happens to such a thing, he will go crazy with joy.

Huangfu Wuji plucked out his ears, a little helpless, "As for being so excited?"

"Quickly check his information..."Yu Long remembered something and hurriedly instructed Huangfu Wuji, although it was the best Heavenly Spirit Root that was rare in 10,000 years, and it was his savior, but the procedure still had to go.

Huangfu Wuji looked at Yulong, a different color flashed in his eyes, he didn't say anything, touched his nose with his fingers, pretended to look at the personal terminal, and passed directly.

Seeing that the audit had passed, Yulong burst out into a burst of laughter again, and then swept out like a gust of wind to prepare the cave for his master.

Huangfu Wuji, who had been pierced by the magic sound for a long time, saw that his cheap master was so happy that he forgot about his shape, so he had to stay alone to clean up the aftermath, and turned around and continued to look at the screen.