40

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 40|Seven Feelings|Six Desires

40|Seven Feelings|Six Desires

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

For a month, the students went up and down the mountain every day, from the beginning when they woke up in pain every morning and their legs were about to break, to the later ones who could easily go up and down the mountain without crutches and support.

"You say, is it really that kid from Yulong?" Wang Xun jumped easily and jumped on a boulder, not only because he went up and down the mountain every month to exercise, but also because he ate Lingmi Lingcai every day, his body now has a lot stronger than before. It's been a month since they arrived on the mountain, and they haven't really seen their master, and they don't know where the sacredness is.

"□□ is not far from ten." Lu Yun thought of the immortal pills that were sent down, as well as the large amount of Lingmi Lingshu that he ate every day, if he wasn't the boss of Zhenpinxuan, who could be so generous? He brushed a branch and leaf that had been blocked, and said nonchalantly, "Only when you successfully induce qi into your body can you be qualified to see him." "Strictly speaking, they are not considered disciples of the Xiuzhen Academy now, if they can't draw qi into their bodies all the time, I'm afraid they will have to be sent down the mountain.

Although Lu Yun didn't say it thoroughly, Wang Lang's mind turned fast, and he already understood the relationship, after a month of classes, he didn't know anything about cultivation, even if he had a spiritual root, if he didn't have understanding, he wouldn't be able to walk the road of immortality.

Feeling that he had touched a little threshold, but it was still a little bit close, Wang Lang couldn't help but sigh with a sad face, not only him, but none of their students had successfully induced qi into their bodies so far. The difficulty of cultivating the truth is obviously very different from running up and down the mountain twice a day. Is it any wonder that they were not allowed to use any high-tech before, this is to exercise their minds?

"Have you heard? There have been a few people who have successfully induced air into their bodies.

As soon as he walked to the mountain, he heard someone talking about it, Wang Lang pricked up his ears and listened, stepped forward and grabbed a person and asked, "Who has successfully drawn qi into the body?"

"There were four or five people, the names are not very clear." The man looked at him for a moment, shook his head, and said.

"I know one of them, it's an eleven or twelve-year-old child, who lives next door to me, at such a young age, he hasn't been weaned yet, and his understanding is so good, it's really enviable." The young man in gray clothes next to him looked envious.