73

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 73|Chapter <>

Chapter 73

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"The White Maiden... White girl..."

The voice of the young man Qinglang came from the front, Bai Yufang paused, turned around and ran in the other direction, she didn't want to see anyone now. Read the latest update of the novel to Lewen Novel Network, http://www.lwxsw.org/

I

just want to cry as much as I want in the heavy rain and shed all my tears.

Bai Yufang was immersed in her emotions, completely unaware that the ground under her feet was getting flatter and flatter, and the trees around her were becoming fewer and fewer.

In the vast rain and mist, an elegant bamboo house emerges from the pink and willow green branches.

A melodious and clear flute sound came from the bamboo house, the sound was tactful and low, ethereal and distant, and lingering and melancholy, which was heartstrings.

Bai Yufang was stunned unconsciously when she heard it, her steps gradually slowed down, and the tears on her face gradually stopped.

Raising his footsteps and unconsciously following the sound of the flute, he stepped on the wooden bridge, stepped down the stone steps, turned a corner, and arrived in front of the bamboo house.

It is similar to the bamboo houses of ethnic minorities she saw in the south when she used to travel, but it does not have the sense of vicissitudes that have been precipitated over the years.

It also shows a kind of paradise-like elegance and tranquility.

The wooden window was opened, and the picturesque man in white stood against the window, holding a horizontal flute, lightly opening his thin lips, playing the most beautiful tune in the world, making people forget all their troubles in an instant.

Bai Yufang's whole mind was attracted by the sound of the flute, and she didn't pay attention to the appearance of the boy in white at first, but when her eyes stayed for a long time, she gradually noticed that this person looked... It is superficial to describe him as a country and a city, and it is simply suffocatingly beautiful.

Is this time and space rich in beautiful men?

In such a remote mountain village, she actually met three peerless handsome guys, and the appearance of this person in front of her was only comparable to the one who did not smile at her in the lakeside courtyard.