82

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 82|082

82|082

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

From the storage bag, he took out the spirit gun he bought on Skynet in the afternoon, which was bought from a high-level cultivator plane merchant, a bit similar to the high-energy particle gun laser gun of the high-tech plane he lived in, the difference was that it was filled with a spirit rune, and it would consume a spirit rune if it was detonated once, but the power was equivalent to a hundred times that of the particle gun.

Yulong pointed the barrel of the gun at the canyon, pulled the board machine, only to hear a bang, a huge spiritual power explosion wave radiated from the canyon to the periphery, and Yulong was directly overturned by the huge waves that were set off.

"Ahem..." "Hmm..."

At the same time, two muffled snorts came from not far away, and Yulong got up and took a look, only to find that they were the two teenagers he had seen in the afternoon.

"Fellow Daoist, what magic weapon did you just use, it's so powerful!" When Wusi saw that it was him, he hurriedly ran over and looked at the spiritual power gun in his hand with envy.

Qiu also followed, and after glancing at Yulong, he asked with some caution, "Who are you and why are you here?"

Yulong was a little speechless when asked, how could he answer, could it be that he was a righteous passerby? The problem here seems to be someone else's backyard, and it is really inappropriate for him to appear here as an outsider, and they all blame him for being careless for not noticing that there are people nearby.

But with the cultivation of the two of them, it is basically impossible to hide the aura under his nose, and the two of them are probably wearing the magic weapon of concealing the aura on their bodies, otherwise they would not be able to appear here in the middle of the night.

"He's my friend." Wusi hurriedly stepped forward, perhaps because of his worship of the strong, he inexplicably believed in Yulong, not to mention that there are not so many bad people in cultivators, unless it is a demon cultivator wearing skin, but how can a demon cultivator take out so much Zhuji Dan?

"You just called him Daoyou." Autumn is not easy to fool.

"I've known him for a long time, and I can't change it for a while when I call him a fellow Dao Xi ist, and even the elders can't do anything about what the two of us can do, and my friend is very powerful, so I asked him to come over and help." Wusi opened his eyes and said nonsense.