44

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 44|Prize|The god horse is too cheating

44|Award|The god horse is too cheating

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong found that the aura of this plane was much richer than the plane he was in, and he was not worried about it compared to the current Fengwei Ridge, this was still in a small town market, and the real cave blessed land didn't know what it looked like?

It would be nice if his plane shuttle could bring people over, first of all, he had to throw Huang Fu Rui, a big consumer of aura, over, no, let Dad come over, there is enough aura here, and Dad will get twice the result with half the effort when he cultivates.

When he was familiar with the situation in this world, and then found a good place to stay, he went back to try to see if he could bring his father over, and just as he was thinking about it, a strong aroma of stir-fried vegetables rushed into his nose, and Yulong began to secrete saliva as soon as he smelled this taste, and hurriedly followed the fragrance all the way forward.

Since he started to eat food containing aura, he has not looked down on the wine and food in the mortal world, and his cooking skills are only at the level of entry, except for barbecue, which is stewed soup, he can't remember how long he hasn't eaten stir-fried vegetables, at this time, all the gluttonous insects smelling this smell are hooked.

After walking a short distance, Yulong saw a restaurant called cyclamen, he sniffed his nose and found that the tempting fragrance was coming from this shop, and the lobby on the first floor was full of customers.

"How many of you are Immortal Chief?" Xiao Er saw someone walk in and hurriedly greeted him.

"One." Yulong scanned around the lobby and found that there were still one or two empty seats.

"Your side, please," Xiao Er led him to the window, wiped the table and chair with the thick handkerchief on his shoulder, and beckoned Yulong to sit down, "Immortal Chief, please sit down, I don't know what you want to come?"

"Bring me one of your signature dishes here." Yulong is very local and authentic, he can put the storage bag if he can't finish eating, and there is no waste at all.

"Okay, wait a minute." Xiao Er poured a cup of spiritual tea and put it in front of Yulong, and then trotted to the kitchen to report the name of the dish.

"Have you heard? This time the secret realm is open and there is no ring, as long as it is above the foundation building period and below the Jindan period, you can enter it if you pay 30,000 spirit stones.