36

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 36|27.5.10|

36|27.5.10|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Less than an hour before the sale of the new products of Zhenpinxuan, the universe network exploded.

"It's amazing, I ate an apple I bought from Zhenpinxuan today, and my skin became white and smooth, which is better than rubbing brand-name skin care products!"

"Blow it upstairs! That's not how advertising is done, is it? Even if the fruit can be beautiful, the effect can't be so fast!

"I ate a banana that I bought from Zhenpinxuan today, and I feel that my strength is greater than before, and I just took three moves from him when I was fighting against my senior brother, and I used to lie down in one move..."

"It's really fake, you took a strong pill, right?"

"My family cooked the newly bought rice from Zhenpinxuan today, and the speed of 100 meters is 1.8 seconds faster than the original!"

"I ate a tomato and felt like the whole person was better! After a whole baseball game, the opponent was completely abused as a dog..."

"Do you think... This is a bit like the spirit fruit and spirit vegetable in the fairy league game? And it's better than the simulated effect in the game, there is a warm current flowing through after eating, and there is a feeling of fluttering all over my body..."

"The more you talk about it, the more mysterious it becomes! Return the spirit fruit, I still cultivate immortals! Kid, did you forget to take your medicine? Hurry up and go home to wash and sleep..."

"Have you eaten the new products from Zhenpinxuan upstairs today? Shut up if not! After eating an orange, I also have a fluttering feeling, and all indices of body testing have increased significantly..."

"Is it great to have money and technology? If it weren't for you unscrupulous hackers, wouldn't I have grabbed a single thing to this day?

"It's all tears, and I really want to taste what it's like to have a dish that doesn't contain the X virus..." "I hugged my head and cried upstairs, but I didn't grab a little bit of scum..."

"Who has the new fruit from Zhenpinxuan for sale? I bought it at a high price!

"No matter grain, vegetables, fruits, as long as it is new, I want them all, and the price is up to you!"

......

Since the opening of Zhenpinxuan, there have been only a few people who can grab things, although Zhenpinxuan has produced food without X virus, and there are immortal pills that can eliminate X virus in the body, but these two things are actually within the scope of everyone's understanding, and the spirit fruit and spirit vegetables are too beyond people's imagination, isn't cultivating immortals or something a myth made up? Who has seen a living immortal since the history of mankind?