2

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 2 A golden pie fell from the sky

Chapter 2: A Golden Pie Falls from the Sky

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The dense rain silk was beautiful like a dream under the illumination of colorful lights, but Yulong had no intention of appreciating it, the energy on his personal terminal was exhausted, and now he couldn't even hold up an energy cover, and his body was drenched inside and out by the pouring rain, and he wiped away the rain or tears on his face with his hands, and dragged his steps numbly forward.

The big dog was jogging in front of him, and the whole dog was drenched in soup, and the rain kept dripping down his hair.

"Where are we staying tonight?" Yulong asked hoarsely, from eight o'clock in the morning to now, there has been no water, his throat is dry and almost on fire, and his head is a little dizzy.

The man held the cat in his arms and shielded it from the rain with one hand, "Go to the welfare home."

Yulong stood still, turned her head and stared at the man's face, "You're going to leave me?" The

man wanted to open his mouth to explain, but he was slapped in the face by the jade split, the young man's eyes were spewing fire, and his voice unconsciously trembled with a hint: "Do you want to throw me away?" I didn't dislike you, why did you abandon me? You scumbag! Beast! Old bastard..."

"Xiaolong, calm down!" The man grabbed his hand with one hand and didn't let it fall on his face again, "I'm just leaving for a while, I'll pick you up when I go to the forest to get something to sell, and you don't even have a place to live with me now..."

"Will you come back to me when you're gone?" Yulong shook off his hand and roared loudly, tears rolling in his eyes, "You just want to find an excuse to throw me away, don't you?"

At this moment, he seemed to go back to the time when he was seven years old in his previous life, and his mother sent him to the orphanage as he remembered, and no matter how much he begged, his mother still left him without looking back.

Although he is now an adult soul inside, at this moment he seems to have become the abandoned little boy again, and the whole world is rapidly fading in front of him, and he is left alone in heaven and earth.

"Xiaolong? What's wrong with you, Xiaolong? The man's anxious call seemed to come from a long distance, and Yulong vaguely felt as if his body had fallen into the crook of a pair of strong arms, and he used his last strength to hold on tightly to a slippery corner of his clothes.