End

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 95|Fanwai

94|Extra

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Today is the opening day of Yuqing Xiuzhen Academy, and many parents bring their children to test the spiritual root, as long as the spiritual root is measured, they can enter the academy for systematic cultivation and Xi.

"Principal Wang, are you here too?" Wu Changqin greeted Wang Lang with a smile.

"School starts today, let's see if there are any good seedlings." Wang Lang looks like a man in his thirties, but in fact, his lifespan has already exceeded that of the thousand-year-old Wang Ba.

The catastrophe a thousand years ago, the entire universe collapsed, and spatial cracks raged everywhere, as if a giant hand was holding an eraser to erase the world, and everything was torn apart.

In the face of such a catastrophe of the extinction of the universe, the advanced technology of human beings is completely useless, and at the beginning of the catastrophe, human civilization was almost completely destroyed.

The thousands of disciples in the Xiuzhen Academy who were in the Jindan stage and above the calamity period all entered the world to save people, only a few and half came back, and most of them fell in that catastrophe.

Later, the cultivation power of the four tribulation periods came out, and they turned the tide with the momentum of seizing the heavens and the earth, and in a catastrophe that destroyed the world and the earth, they absorbed all the destructive energy with the power of the four people, and created a new world with the matter of the entire universe that had perished.

It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the □□ gods of this world.

"Principal Wang, Elder Wu," a white-clothed disciple hurriedly ran over, saluted the two, and said, "The beast god is gone!"

Wang Lang waved his hand in surprise when he heard this, "Most of them have gone, don't worry about them, they will come back in a few days."

"This..." The disciple was still a little unclear, he had just taken over taking care of the beast god, and within two days, the beast god was lost from him, and he couldn't help but panic, he thought he would be blamed, but he didn't expect the principal to care at all.

Wang Lang waved his hand, "Go ahead."

This kid is still too young, only in his twenties, and in his eyes, he is still a newcomer, and he knows almost nothing about Xiuzhen Academy.

"Dabai, they're looking for Master Zu, right?" Wu Changqin said with emotion.

"Since Yulong ascended to the fairy world, Dabai has to go out to find it once in three days, although they are smart and strong, they don't understand human feelings." Wang Lang couldn't help sighing, for thousands of years, the realm of Dabai was already equivalent to that of a monk in the Tribulation Period, but he didn't mean to transform at all, and he wouldn't speak like an ancient divine beast or demon clan, and he didn't know what the reason was.

Thousands of years ago, Yufei, Yulong, Huangfu Rui, and Huangfu Wuji, the four of them worked together to create this renovated world, and their merits were complete, and they all soared to the fairy world.

Yulong and Huangfu Rui returned to Heaven, and after Yufei and Huangfu Wuji went to Heaven to receive commendations, they were sent to the lower realm by special order and became the guardian saints of this realm.

On the grassland, three large and small white, one yellow and one gray, were running at a gallop, so fast that they could only see a remnant.

"Whew..." "Wang..." "Meow..."

In the void, a snow-white figure gradually appeared, "What's the noise?" Say how many times they won't come back, in heaven, see? The grumpy pretty boy raised his hand to the sky and threatened, "I'm arguing to throw you out!" The

three sat in a row on the ground, looking at him with their mouths open.

Another handsome man came out of the void and threw a roast chicken to Dabai, a leg of mutton to the big dog, the kitten jumped on his shoulder and stretched out his paws, and the man took a dried fish to it.

The three of them were full, and then galloped away at a gallop.

On the grassland, on the snow-capped mountain tops, by the sea, from time to time someone hears their long and loud calls.

"Whew..." "Wang..." "Meow..."

It's like calling for someone's return, like missing the partner who used to get along day and night...

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends:

All the content of the novel Rebirth of the Interstellar Plane Merchant comes from the Internet, and Qianqian Novel Network only promotes the novel of the original author, Ming Ruolan. Welcome all book friends to support Ming Ruolan and collect the latest chapters of the Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 QQXSW. TV