91

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 92|<>|Chapter <>

91|<>|<>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong paused slightly, but did not move away.

The other party's lips are warm, soft, fresh, with an enticing and sinking taste.

Yulong put her hands on the other's shoulders and pressed her lips motionlessly.

Huang Furui pecked him lightly on the lips.

Yulong's heart skipped a beat, and his chest suddenly swelled like a boat with sails, this was the first time he took the initiative to kiss himself, an extreme excitement stirred him, and when his head was dizzy, something that had been dormant suddenly stood up and saluted the person under him.

Yulong rubbed the other party's lower abdomen impatiently, hugged the other party's shoulders tightly with both hands, and rubbed his lips around him.

Huang Furui's hand gently caressed his shoulders and waist, his hands dry and warm, with a bit of comfort.

Yulong was as comfortable as a cat that had been smoothed, and she almost purred.

He moved down, maliciously pinning something against the other's, burying his face in the familiar, warm chest of the other and not moving.

As for being afraid or something, he was completely thrown out of the clouds.

The next morning, when Pineapple woke up, she found that the master next to her didn't know when she had become a senior brother, and before she could be surprised, she found that the master had also come.

Yulong didn't explain his relationship with Huang Fu Rui to them, and Pineapple automatically regarded Huang Fu Rui as a master.

Yulong thought that he and Huang Fu Rui could not be regarded as a real master-apprentice relationship, and in terms of cultivation, Huang Fu Rui was indeed higher than herself, so she went with him.

The group continued to go north, and when they were walking at night, Yulong felt extremely strong yin qi several times, but before his pores could stand up, that yin qi quickly receded as if he had encountered something extremely terrifying.

They traveled day and night, and it took them only two or three days to reach the front line.

The sky was filled with large dark clouds, the smell of blood and the stench of rotting corpses were mixed together, and the cold resentment was almost as thick as substance.