58

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 58|Forbidden|Art

58|Forbidden|Technique

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong was startled, and was stunned for a moment before remembering that the S pole mecha should have artificial intelligence.

"Hello," Yulong hurriedly said hello, close to his future partner, "You... What is your name? The

deep and melodious male voice sounded again:

"Before I answer your question, take your hand off my thigh."

"Okay." Yulong reluctantly let go.

"Yunlong." Two words to the point.

"Yunlong," Yulong felt that the name was a bit similar to him, but he didn't think much of it, but asked the question he was most concerned about at the moment, "I need your help now, can you be completely of use to me?"

"It's up to you to be able to fully control me."

The words fell, and the cockpit of the mecha's chest and abdomen opened, and Yulong jumped into the cockpit, and the hatch closed silently behind him.

The space in the cockpit is not large, only about one square meter, Yulong sat down in the silver-white driver's seat, and several smooth and soft seat belts automatically stretched over to fix him, and the degree was not loose or tight.

"Prepare for the test flight, start making connections..."

The light in the cockpit suddenly dimmed, and a bright starry sky unfolded in front of Yulong, and among the thousands of stars, a pale green light that was thinner than a thousandth thinner than a human hair pierced out and drilled through the top of Yulong's head.

Yulong didn't feel any pain, only a huge stream of information rushed into his mind, and all kinds of dense data flashed in his mind quickly.

Unless he has been systematically studied and Xi in the Mecha Manufacturing Academy, ordinary people can't even understand these data, Yulong has only completed the basic education class before, which is equivalent to nine years of compulsory education in the twenty-first century of the ancient earth, and there is no contact with more advanced professional knowledge at all, looking at those dense unfamiliar symbols and words, he can't help but stroke his forehead, yes, he has to learn from scratch.

Even if he was anxious, Yulong could only calm down and Xi, and logged on to the universe network to spend 100,000 credits to buy a full set of mecha warrior professional tutorials, with his current cultivation, not only a glance and ten lines, but also understanding ability is several times that of ordinary people, a complete set of tutorials he spent three days without sleep to read them all.