11

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 11 The Evil Rich and Adulterous

Chapter 11: The Rich and Adulterous of All Evils

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Your Highness, the people in the two escape pods that I picked up earlier have woken up and said they want to see you." The chief manager, Xu Tian, stepped forward and respectfully said. He looked like a middle-aged man in his thirties, but in fact he was two hundred and twelve years old, thirty-eight years before retirement.

The man who was standing in front of the starry sky map and observing turned around, placed the coffee in his hand on the transparent coffee table, "Bring him in."

"Yes." Xu Tian respectfully withdrew. Different from those chattering young people, Xu Tian is a third-generation old man in the palace, he has always paid great attention to rules and etiquette, although he is a little rigid in doing things, but he is not a nasty person, but very generous and gentle, and is a typical representative of being strict with law and lenient with others.

Walking through the long corridor, Xu Tian walked to room B01 and raised his hand to ring the doorbell.

The door was quickly opened, revealing a young man's delicate and sunny face, "Uncle Xu, please come in."

Xu Tian smiled slightly, "Xiaolong, our master has promised to see you, please come with me."

Yulong followed behind Mr. Xu and found that the owner of this spaceship was so rich, there were pots of rare green plants on both sides of the corridor, murals of □□ value were hung on both sides of the aisle, and the ground was covered with ivory white long-haired carpets, which was a very precious mutated animal skin with self-cleaning function.

At intervals, a circular transparent fish tank is placed on the black crystal column, and the pebbles in the fish tank are all polished with various colored gemstones, reflecting the white lights dazzlingly.

What a luxury, all evil rich and promiscuous! Yulong saw all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred, although he is not short of money now, but it is still incomparable with the real rich and promiscuous, any object here can be worth all his current net worth, I don't know what kind of rich man with a fat brain will he see in a while?

Along the way, Yulong saw several young men in a hurry, although they were all dressed in civilian clothes, but their speech and demeanor had a military atmosphere, he couldn't help but overturn his previous speculation, and his heart became more and more curious about the identity of the owner of the spaceship.