93

Qianqian Novel Network

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 94|Epilogue

93|Epilogue

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Nine Heavens

"Oh, that stupid stone has finally shaped?"

I heard that not only did the Qingdi return from the calamity, but the stupid stone that had been missing for a few days also came back with him, and he also turned into a human form, and many little immortals ran out curiously to see the excitement.

A handsome young man with a long body and a jade body walked over from outside the Yuqing Palace, dressed in a black and white armor suit that was different from the flowing of the wide robe and big sleeves of the fairy world, with a bit of alternative and publicity.

"Another little immortal?"

In recent years, most of the newly promoted immortals from the outside world are dressed in strange clothes, and all the immortals can't help but guess which realm he came from.

"Stop, this is the Yuqing Palace, don't approach the idle immortals." The stone lion guarding the door suddenly spoke, and a golden light flashed, and the heavenly general in golden armor held a spear to block him.

The young man glanced him up and down, and with a flick of his hand, he froze him and couldn't move, and walked into the gate of Yuqing Palace with his feet raised and swaggered.

The heavenly general looked at him dumbfounded, the protective barrier of the Yuqing Palace was unobstructed, and he was allowed to enter!

"Yikes!" All the immortals exclaimed in unison, you look at me, I look at you.

"He won't be—" someone hesitated.

...... The stupid rock.

Seeing him walking in familiarly, and then thinking of the rumor that the stupid stone had been transformed, I was afraid that □□ would be him, and the little fairies couldn't help whispering in their heads:

"Do you look quite handsome?"

"It's not stupid to look at, why hasn't you transformed for so long?"

"The fairy has long hair and short knowledge, haven't you noticed that his magic power is boundless? Zhu Kui is extremely powerful, even if Li Tianwang wants to pass through this gate, it will take a hundred and ten tricks to take him down, and he can easily restrain Zhu Kui with one move! In today's court, there are no more than this number of people with this kind of strength. Li Qiu, a round boy who came over on the side, stretched out his hand and compared his two palms, his face full of envy.

"We're at least as long as your hair is as short as you are!" A toothy, sharp-toothed little fairy shot back, glancing meaningfully at his lower body.

"You..." This kind of thing is unbearable for a male fairy, Li Qiu was so angry that his face was red, and he pointed at her face with both hands and trembled.

The other little fairies glanced at him with disdain, and dragged the colorful streamers away.

When Emperor Qing came back, he saw a young man in military uniform lying on his white jade bed on his back, he sat down on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hand and flicked his head, "You went to bed without taking a bath?" The

boy rolled over and turned his back to him.

Qingdi paused slightly, "Still angry?" The

young man flipped back and glared at him, "Who are you?"

The Blue Emperor pressed his arms with both hands and leaned down to approach him, "Who forgot me first?" The

boy wanted to pull his hand out, but he didn't twitch, and the next moment the whole person turned into a white light and flew out of the window.

The Blue Emperor sat on the edge of the bed and didn't look back, and the multicolored stones that rushed out like rockets hit the ground with a bang, and they spun around several times.

The next moment, it seemed to be pulled by an invisible force and landed on a slender jade-like hand, and the palm of the palm closed and held it inside.

After a while, a stream of water flowed out from between Yubai's fingers.

"Do you believe that I let you drink it back?" The Blue Emperor looked at the palm of his hand and threatened without changing his face.

The stream of water stopped abruptly, and then all evaporated, and a white towel covered the Qingdi's hand out of thin air.

The Qing Emperor slowly wiped his hands with a towel, spread out his palms, and carefully wiped the multicolored stones.

"No, I'll do it myself." The multicolored stone rolled in the palm of his hand, and he pinched it with his fingers, rubbing it from head to toe.

Yulong's heart is sad and angry, Nima, why did you wipe his mouth with the towel that wiped his jj?

——End of full text——

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends:

All the content of the novel Rebirth of the Interstellar Plane Merchant comes from the Internet, and Qianqian Novel Network only promotes the novel of the original author, Ming Ruolan. Welcome all book friends to support Ming Ruolan and collect the latest chapters of the Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 QQXSW. TV

✓ A reborn interstellar merchantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें