37

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 37|28.27.5.10|

37|28.27.5.10|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Wolf Tooth is a planet located behind the Capital Star in the Sirius Galaxy, about 10 million kilometers away from the Capital Star, and is a defensive planet of the Capital Star, with a full 300,000 mecha troops stationed on a permanent basis.

On this day, the usually deserted Wolf Tooth Star suddenly became lively, and an endless stream of aircraft flew from all over the universe, forming a long queue outside the space station waiting for security checks.

Due to the large number of people who signed up for the Xiuzhen Academy, in order to prevent the influx of a large number of people from impacting the security of the capital star, the registration location was set up on the Wolf Tooth Star, with a daily limit of 200,000 people.

Yulong bought nine crystal balls from the Xiuzhen plane, and set up a total of ten test points on the Wolf Tooth Star to test the spirit root at the same time.

The people waiting in line in the hall for the test were all excited and curious, and many people were worried that they had no spiritual roots, so they all looked anxiously at the window, and all the people who came out looked dejected, and they couldn't help but raise their hearts.

Yulong stood in front of the holographic screen, his eyes swept over the ten test windows, the crystal ball had not lit up, he touched his chin lightly, this result was expected by him, there was no one in ten thousand people with spiritual roots.

"A11101, Rongxiang."

A yellow-haired teenager walked into the screen, listened to the electronic sound prompt, and put his hand on the crystal ball, only to see that the originally transparent crystal ball slowly emitted a hazy white light, and then slowly turned into a faint green.

"Shuimu Twin Spirit Roots, the Spirit Roots are relatively weak, and they are inferior." Yulong shook his head slightly, such a spiritual root, even if it consumes countless heavenly and earthly treasures, it can only be cultivated to build a foundation.

Huangfu Wuji glanced at the information of the teenager on the monitoring screen, his terminal was connected to the mastermind of the empire, which could instantly display the identity information of all the applicants this time, and saw that the character in the column of the teenager's genetic map analysis was gloomy and extreme, so he skipped it directly.

"Why do you really think that anyone can cultivate immortals, even if he can pass it?" A few young men with dyed hair in the hall saw Rong Xiang come out, and sneered with contempt on their faces, "Maybe people still have a big dream of turning over into serfs and singing!" Bah, let's go to the next life! The