30

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 5.2|

Chapter 5.2 |

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong opened the personal terminal and saw that there was a message on it, clicked to open it, and Wang Lang's voice came faintly, "Yu Xiaolong, all the equipment in the game will be left to you, and I still have 20 million credits on my card... It's also cheap for you kid, for the sake of my brother's death to leave you all the inheritance, if you still have a little conscience, give me some tribute fruit every year Qingming, remember, I want the apples of Zhenpinxuan..."

"Don't you just want to eat the apples of Zhenpinxuan? What a big deal, it makes it look like his last words..."Yu Long was stunned, this guy didn't know that he was the owner of Zhenpinxuan, how could he ask him to buy apples? Seeing a message on his personal terminal, he hesitated to open it, "Wang Lang transferred 20 million credits to you."

"What the hell is this guy?" Yulong hurriedly called, found that no one answered, and called Lu Yun's contact number again, and it took a while for the other end to pick it up, Lu Yun's voice was a little tired, "Xiaolong, hurry up and come to see Ah Lang for the last time."

Only then did Yulong realize that something was wrong, could it be that something really happened to this guy? After asking the address, he hurriedly rushed over with a flying machine.

Along the way, listening to Lu Yun explain the situation, Yulong knew that Wang Lang was an orphan, his parents died in a forest hunt, and died due to acute infection with the X virus.

I didn't want them to enter the forest, but the tiger cub didn't encounter it, but was attacked by a bead of purple shadow phantom vines, among which Wang Lang was the most seriously injured, infected with a large number of X virus, and when he was sent to the hospital, he was already out of breath and less in breath.

When Yulong rushed to the hospital, Wang Lang had already been transferred out of the medical warehouse, and the doctor asked the family members to go in to see him for the last time, Lu Yun sat in front of the hospital bed, his face was pale and haggard, and his voice was hoarse, "You wait, Yu Xiaolong is already on the way here."

"Wang Lang-" Yulong hurried to the hospital bed, and saw that Wang Lang had a transparent isolation cover on his face, which was already like gold paper, and when he saw Yulong coming, his sloppy eyes slowly gathered, and a faint smile appeared, and a faint voice came out of his throat: "I didn't expect to leave... You can all send me to the end... I don't have any regrets," he said with great difficulty with every word, and his throat was grunting like a bellows, "Don't be sad... Brother just go first..."