5

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

In the dark night, Yulong suddenly opened his eyes, he clearly did not have nightmares, nor did he hear any sound, but he woke up without warning, his heart jumped suddenly, and his hand immediately touched to the side, but he didn't touch anything.

"Daddy—" A shout of panic pierced the park's silent night sky.

As soon as the man walked to the door, he staggered when he heard a sound, he obviously didn't make any sound, why did this kid still wake up? I didn't have time to think about it, so I immediately turned on the aircraft and flew into the sky, and then fled eastward.

Yulong heard the roar of the aircraft, a heart fell back to its original place, opened the personal terminal, the room was as bright as day, he quickly turned over and got out of bed and lifted the suitcase placed on the wall and chased out the door, the eagle flew to the ground and spread its huge wings, rushing out of the park, "You stop me!" If you don't dare to wait for me, you're going to die!

"Xiaolong, don't come with me, wait at home for me to come back, obedient." The man's voice rang out from his personal terminal.

"Listen to your sister! Do you dare to leave Lao Tzu behind? If you don't follow, who will collect your body? Yulong raised the speed to the maximum and scolded angrily.

"You have to be distracted by your dad to take care of you, aren't you dragging dad back? There are many dragons and snakes in that place, and it is much easier for Dad to get out alone, so you go with him, what if something happens, what if you call Dad?

"What do I care about you? I'm just going to hold you back! You don't want to get rid of me, I tell you! Yulong was clearly arrogant and unreasonable, and chased after him.

"You stinky boy! How can I be unreasonable with you..."

The father and son were arguing as they flew towards Port 2, although Yulong's eagle was an F-class aircraft, it had a C-level speed, comparable to the man's cheetah flying machine, and the two kept a distance not too close.

Seeing that the port was about to arrive, the man's brows were furrowed so that he could trap flies, and he had said all the good and bad things along the way, this dead boy just didn't get in the oil and salt, so he had to use tricks to coax the children, "Xiaolong, be obedient, go back, okay?" In the future, Dad will listen to you for everything, isn't it okay?

"Are you two or three years old?" Yulong rolled his eyes, "I'll tell you, you have to bring it today, and you have to bring it if you don't bring it!" I'm going to do it! The

man grabbed two handfuls of hair in annoyance, who the hell gave birth to such an annoying thing? I really want to stuff him back in his stomach and rebuild it.

The two flying machines landed one after another in the huge and empty port mooring square, the man put the flying machine away, turned around and watched his angry cub with a black face get off the eagle flying machine, the eagle turned into a black and gold belt tied around his thin waist, and the boy strode towards the rising sun, with wanton youth flying between his eyebrows.

The man stroked his forehead, yesterday he booked two tickets in order to coax this kid, and he wanted to take advantage of his sleep to go alone, and then return the other one after boarding the spaceship, but he didn't expect this guy to follow like a kraft candy, and now the ticket can't be refunded, and he only has -8800 credits left in his account.

Now that the person has come, he can't drive away, so he has to take him into the hall, pass through the security check, take the air elevator directly into the spaceship, and after the machine flight attendant checked the ticket, he took the two to the A18 cabin, the silver-white metal door opened automatically, and there were already many people inside, some lying on the space chair to rest, some got together to chat in twos and threes, and some were drinking at the bar.