81

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > The Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 81|Chapter <>

Chapter 81

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Young Master Wusi, the head of the family is looking for you everywhere, why did you come here?" The man in gray stood between the two, separating their line of sight.

"Who cares about him, master, I will go back tomorrow." In front of the old man, the young man's side was completely exposed, he reached out and touched the nosebleed on his face, and he didn't care about the authenticity.

"Young Master Wusi, don't say that, it will hurt the heart of the master." The man in gray stretched out his hand and stroked his face gently, a faint white light flashed, and the bruised and swollen pig's head face turned into a beautiful young man in a second, "He often misses you, you come to see him, he doesn't know how happy he is, and he asks the people who serve you all day long what you have eaten today, what you have drunk, and what you like, so he took people to search around."

"Who is rare!" Wusi's eyes moved, but the corners of his mouth were still stubbornly raised.

"White-eyed wolf!" Autumn snorted viciously.

"Who do you say is the white-eyed wolf?" Wusi exploded as soon as he heard it, rolled up his sleeves and was about to go around to the other party, the man in gray hurriedly stopped him and comforted, "If you have something to say, you have something to say, the young master has no heart, Master Wusi, you are an elder brother, don't worry about him in general." "Who's

his brother?" Wusi fluttered twice, unable to break away from the man in gray, so he could only say sarcastically, "I don't have this kind of rabbit brother who lies under a man."

"Who do you say is the rabbit, do you believe that Lao Tzu killed you?"

This time the autumn blew up, rushed up to teach the other party a lesson, the man in gray stopped this and stopped that, "Young master, the head of the house punished you for being grounded for three months, you ran out without permission, and brought the young master Wusi to such a dangerous place, if you let the head know, it is not as simple as a three-month grounding, maybe you have to go to the cliff for three years, don't make trouble, hurry back, while the head hasn't found out yet."

"Uncle Lin, you are so used to children, both of them have been spoiled by you." A young man dressed in purple appeared from the void.

As soon as the man in gray looked at the person, he hurriedly saluted, "I've seen the master."